Biodata Nasim Aghdam Agama Meninggal Dunia, Biografi Suami, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Nasim Najafi Aghdam|
|Nama Panggilan||Nasime Sabz, Green Nasim|
|Famous For||YouTube Headquarters Shooting at the San Bruno, California|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 50 kg|
dalam Pound - 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Tanggal Lahir||April 4, 1977|
|Tempat Lahir||The city of Urmia, Iran|
|Meninggal Dunia||April 3, 2018|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||San Bruno, California, United States|
|Age (at the time of death)||39 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Self-inflicted gunshot wound|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||San Diego, California, United States|
|Agama||Bahá'í Faith (a religion teaching the essential worth of all religions, and the unity and equality of all people)|
|Hobi||Promoting Veganism & Animal Rights, Body-building|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Pacar||Name Tidak Diketahui (a 36-year-old man)|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Ismail Aghdam|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - Shahran Aghdam|
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Nasim Aghdam
- Did Nasim Aghdam merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Nasim Aghdam drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She was the prime suspect in YouTube mass shooting at the YouTube headquarters in Northern California.
- Aghdam was an Iranian immigrant who lived with her grandmother in southern California.
- Nasim, along with her family, came to California from Iran in 1996.
- She had been a prolific social media user and had posted some videos on YouTube that included the rant against the company.
- Through her videos, she wanted to become a YouTube star, as her YouTube channel contained glitzy and prolific videos showcasing everything from exercise to cooking.
- Nasim was also an animal rights activist and a vegan bodybuilder, promoting healthy and humane living.
- In 2010, she launched the first Persian TV commercial and music video (Do You Dare) regarding veganism and animal rights through international Iranian satellite Television.
- Her YouTube channel had more than 5,000 subscribers, and her videos had more than 1 million views.
- She also had a page on DailyMotion.
- In one of her videos, she had complained that YouTube “discriminated and filtered” her content.
- In a Facebook post in February 2017, Nasim blasted YouTube saying, ‘There is not equal growth opportunity on YouTube.”
- With goofy parody videos, she wanted to become a sensational YouTube star. One such video was a Taylor Swift parody video.
- Some authorities claimed that the shooting at the San Bruno HQ of YouTube might have stemmed from a domestic dispute. However, others said that she was furious over YouTube because it had stopped paying her for her clips.
- On the afternoon of April 3, 2018, the mass shooting at the San Bruno HQ of YouTube unfolded, in which Nasim Aghdam (the shooter) died at the scene from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, and three other people were wounded.
- According to police, she had visited a local gun range before going to YouTube’s headquarters. A Smith & Wesson 9mm semiautomatic handgun, registered to Nasim Aghdam, was found at the scene.
- Her father, Ismail Aghdam said he reported his daughter missing on April 2, 2018, after she did not answer her phone for 2 days.
- One of the victims, a 36-year-old man, was her boyfriend.