Biodata Natarajan Chandrasekaran (TATA) Agama Istri, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Natarajan Chandrasekaran|
|Pekerjaan||Businessman (Chairman TATA Sons)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||2 June 1963|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||55 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mohanur, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mohanur, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Pendidikan||Tamil-medium government school, Mohanur|
English-medium school for the senior secondary, Mohanur
|Perguruan Tinggi||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli|
Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||B.Sc., M.C.A.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Srinivasan Natarajan (Lawyer & Farmer)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Photography, listening to music, running, trekking|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Businessmen||Ratan Tata, S. Ramadorai|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Pranav |
Putri - N/A
|Salary||21.28 crore/year (INR) as Tata Consultancy Services CEO|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Natarajan Chandrasekaran
- Apakah Natarajan Chandrasekaran merokok?: No
- Apakah Natarajan Chandrasekaran minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Natarajan was born and raised in a small village in Tamil Nadu.
- His family had 15 acres of agricultural land where they grew bananas, rice and sugarcane.
- Since his childhood, he had leadership qualities as he was the leader of his class and captain of the badminton team.
- He started his career with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in 1987.
- During his tenure, TCS registered a growth of around $16.5 billion (over 1,12,257 crore (INR)), with 371,000 consultants and a market cap of over $70 billion (over 4,76,435 crore (INR)).
- At the age of 46 (in 2009), he became one of the youngest Tata Group CEOs. After taking the charge, he split the company into 23 units to make it very flat as well as empowered structure.
- He was the Chairman of the IT industry body National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) from 2012 to 2013.
- He has an extraordinary memory and some executives who have worked with him claim that he knows at least 5000 employees by their first names.
- He was voted as the ‘Best CEO’ for the 5th consecutive year by the Institutional Investor’s 2015 Annual All-Asia Executive Team rankings.
- After Cyrus Mistry’s ouster, Chandrasekaran became the Chairman TATA Sons in January 2017.
- He loves to run and has participated in marathons in several cities, such as Amsterdam, Boston, Berlin, Mumbai, New York, and Tokyo.
- He is chatty and often endshis sentences with the word ‘Boss’.
- He likes using cricketing terms while setting targets.