Biodata Natasha Poonawalla Agama Height, Weight, Keluarga, Suami, Biografi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Natasha Poonawalla|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Philanthropist, Businesswoman|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||26 November 1981|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||36 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Pendidikan||St. Mary's School, Pune|
|Colleges/Universities||Pune University |
London School of Economics
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Graduation, |
Masters of Science (2004)
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|/Boyfriend||Adar Poonawalla (CEO of Serum Institute of India)|
|Suami / Pasangan||Adar Poonawalla (CEO of Serum Institute of India) |
|Anak-anak||Cyrus (born-2009), Darius (born-2015)|
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Pramesh |
Ibu - Minnie Aurora
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Salads, Grilled Meat|
|Favourite Designers||Manish Malhotra, Sabyasachi Mukhrjee, Varun Bahl, Manish Arora, Christian Dior, Paco Rabanne, and Christian Louboutin|
|Aset / Properti (approx.)||$8.5 billion|
|Kekayaan bersih||₹660 crores ($6.6 billion)|
Profil dan Biodata Natasha Poonawalla
- Natasha is the Executive Director of the ‘Serum Institute of India’ (one of the largest vaccine manufacturing companies in the world), and Chairperson of the Villoo Poonawalla Foundation.
- She is also the Director of the organizations- ‘Poonawalla Science Park’ in the Netherlands, and ‘Villoo Poonawalla Racing and Breeding Pvt Ltd.’
- During her graduation in Pune University, she attended summer programs at Cornell, Stanford and Harvard Universities in the United States.
- Natasha met Adar first time at Vijay Mallya’s New Year Eve party in Goa.
- Her husband Adar is the son of Dr Cyrus Poonawala who is the founder and Chairperson of Poonawala Group.
- According to Natasha, when she got married, she had no idea about the ways of handling the business of a biopharma company, so, initially, she decided to work as an intern in different departments of the organization.
- As per the opinion of Natasha, her late mother-in-law Villoo was the silent power, and strength behind the whole family’s success.
- After the death of her mother-in-law, she, along with her husband, started a foundation- ‘Adar Poonawalla Clean City.’
- With her aim to convert Pune into a model city, she installed (investing ₹10 crore) two pilot plants with a capacity to process four million litres water daily, which became possible with the advanced membrane technology to treat sewage water from rivers and convert it into the pure drinkable water.
- She started five schools having 2,000 kids, and also established the nonprofit hospitals in Pune.
- In order to remain fit, she does many things like workout, pilates, and a quick swim.
- She strongly believes in the ancient Indian ways of eating.
- Roohi Jaikishan, Shweta Bachchan Nanda, and Kaajal Anand are her close friends.
- She is an avid traveller and doesn’t miss any fashion week or event.
- She loves flying, as per her opinion, at that time she can relax fully without phone and internet.
- She has a dream to open more educational institutions and health care centres instead of profit-making institutions.
- Her company ‘Serum Institute of India’ sells vaccines at low rates for needy people.
- Bill Gates and Melinda Foundation are the partners in her social welfare causes.
- According to Forbes Magazine’s Richest Billionaire List 2015, her father-in-law Dr Poonawalla is India’s 11th richest person, and the 208th richest individual worldwide.
- Her husband Adar has decided to spend ₹100 crore from his personal funds to address garbages in his city Pune.
- She, along with her husband, started a biogas plant in Talegoan in Mawal Taluka (Pune), which has the capacity to process over three hundred tonnes of waste, making it the largest biogas plant in India.
- Their clean initiative also includes taking discarded buses and renovating them to provide 3-4 toilets and 1 or 2 shower cubicles plus a waiting lounge for women at a nominal cost.