Biodata Neeraj Vora Agama Meninggal Dunia, Istri, Keluarga, Biografi & More
|Nama Lengkap||Neeraj Vora|
|Pekerjaan||Director, Writer, Actor, Filmmaker|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 160 cm|
dalam meter - 1.60 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 85 kg|
dalam Pound - 187 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||22 January 1963|
|Tempat Lahir||Bhuj, Gujarat, India|
|Meninggal Dunia||14 December 2017|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Criti Care hospital in Juhu, Mumbai|
|Age (at the time of death)||54 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Coma|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Acting: Holi (1984)|
Writing: Daud (1997)
Direction: Khiladi 420 (2000)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Pandit Vinayak Rai Nanalal Vora (Classical Musician)|
Ibu - Late Premila Ben
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||201/202, Chamunda Niwas, B-Wing, 2nd Floor, Tagore Road, Santacruz, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Writing, Listening to classical music|
|Kontroversi||In 2008, Govinda slapped Neeraj on the sets of a film. This whole thing happened during a scene when actor Aryan Vaid was supposed to slap Govinda. Aryan accidentally slapped him too hard, which fumed Govinda, who then went to Neeraj who was executing the scene and without any talk, he straightaway slapped him, and walked out of the sets.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Akshay Kumar|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Name Tidak Diketahui (died in 2004)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - None|
Putri - None
Profil dan Biodata Neeraj Vora
- Did Neeraj Vora merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Neeraj Vora minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Vora was born into a middle-class art-loving Gujarati family, as his father was a renowned Tar-Shehnai player, and mother, a movie fanatic.
- He started his career as a writer in Gujarati plays.
- He got his first Bollywood break with Ketan Mehta’s coming-of-age-drama ‘Holi’ (1984) which featured Aamir Khan, Ashutosh Gowariker, Om Puri, Shreeram Lagoo, Deepti Naval and Naseeruddin Shah.
- In the mid-1980s, he made a mark in the field of acting with the TV show, such as ‘Choti Badi Baatein’ and ‘Circus.’
- In spite of being a side actor, he always made an impact with his sheer comic timing in – Rangeela, Daud, Mann, Satya, Mast, Hello Brother, Jung, Baadshah, Bol Bachchan, Welcome Back, to name a few.
- His most notable work as a writer was – Hera Pheri series (2000) and Rohit Shetty’s Golmaal (2006), and as a director was – Phir Hera Pheri (2006).
- In October 2016, he suffered a heart attack followed by a brain stroke due to which he was in a state of coma.
- His good friend and Bollywood filmmaker Firoz Nadiadwala came forward in those hard times and in August 2017, Nadiadwala converted a room of his home into a fully-functional intensive care unit, after which Vora started to show signs of recovery, and seemed to be out of danger.
- On 14 December 2017, he lost his battle with coma and passed away at 3 am at Criti Care Juhu, Mumbai.
- He was set to direct the third sequel of the ‘Hera Pheri’ franchise, was involved in the process, but suffered the heart attack, after which the project haulted.