Biodata Nidhi Razdan (News Anchor) Agama, Suami, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Nidhi Razdan|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Television Journalist|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 53 kg|
dalam Pound - 116 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||11 April 1978|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||40|
|Tempat Lahir||New Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Budgam, South Kashmir, J&K|
|Pendidikan||Apeejay School, Delhi|
|College/Institute||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi |
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Graduation |
|Keluarga||Ayah - Maharaj Krishan Razdan (Chief Editor, PTI)|
Ibu - Sarla Razdan
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Listening to Music and Reading Books|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Neelesh Misra (Radio Storyteller)|
Omar Abdullah (Indian Politician)
|Suami / Pasangan||Neelesh Misra (m. 2005; div. 2007)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - Tidak Diketahui
Profil dan Biodata Nidhi Razdan
- Apakah Nidhi Razdan merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Nidhi Razdan minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She grew up a house that was obsessed with news and current affairs.
- During her school days, she wasn’t interested to become a journalist; rather a doctor. However, after her father’s suggestion, she decided to venture into the media.
- By the age of 18, she realised that she wanted to become a journalist.
- She became popular by NDTV 24×7 news show Left, Right & Centre.
- Razdan married journalist and writer, Neelesh Misra, in 2005. The couple divorced a few years later.
- In 2011, Nidhi Razdan received the Teacher’s Achievement Award (TAA) for Communication (Electronic Journalism).
- She was awarded Ramnath Goenka for Excellence in Journalism for reporting from Jammu and Kashmir and north-eastern India.
- She received the Jammu and Kashmir State government award for excellence in journalism.
- Once, she was stalked by a guy who used to send her predatory messages and emails. In the following video, she has opened up about the stalking incidence.
- While on a visit to India, Barack Obama refused Nidhi Razdan to ask him a question.