Biodata Nikhita Gandhi (Singer) Agama Pacar, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Nikhita Gandhi|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 160 cm|
dalam meter - 1.60 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-29-34|
|Tanggal Lahir||2 October 1991|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||26 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Pendidikan||La Martiniere For Girls, Kolkata|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Ramachandra College, Chennai|
K. M. College of Music and Technology
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)|
|Singing Debut||Tamil: 'Modern Kalyanam' from the movie- Kalyana Samayal Saadham (2013)|
Telugu: 'Ladiyo' from the movie- I (2014)
Hindi/Bollywood: 'Lady O' from the movie- I (Hindi Version, 2014)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Udey Vir Gandhi (Dentist)|
Ibu - Nipa Gandhi (Dentist)
Saudara Laki laki - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Playing Carrom, Travelling|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Music Directors||A. R. Rahman, Anupam Roy|
|Penyanyi Favorits||Benny Dayal, Rekha Bhardwaj, Usha Uthup|
|Favourite Director||A. R. Murugadoss|
|Makanan kesukaan/Beverage||Italian Cuisine, Cappuccino|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
Profil dan Biodata Nikhita Gandhi
- Apakah Nikhita Gandhi smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Nikhita Gandhi drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Originally hailing from Kolkata, Nikhita belongs to a family of Bengali-Punjabi origin.
- After graduating from school, Nikhita moved to Chennai to become a dentist. However, dentistry took a back seat when she was selected to be a part of her college’s choir troupe.
- Interestingly, Nikhita had a chance meeting with maestro A. R. Rahman during an Indo-German music exchange Program. This meeting, however, turned the tables for the budding dentist as Rahman promised to offer her a song if she was willing to have some professional training in the field. For this purpose, Nikhita enrolled in A. R. Rahman’s K. M. College of Music and Technology and simultaneously pursued both dentistry and music.
- The Mozart of Madras kept his promise and offered her the song, ‘Ladiyo’, from the movie- I (2014), which was released in three different languages viz. Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. Interestingly, Nikhita gave her voice to all the three versions of the song.
- Her Bengali album titled Kotha, a re-arrangement of ‘Nazrul Geeti’, songs written by renowned poet Kazi Nazrul Islam, became an instant success upon its release in 2012.
- Despite being a Bengali, Nikhita has managed to handle both Tamil and Hindi songs quite well. She shot to fame in the Hindi film Industry after lending her voice to the title track of Sushant Singh Rajput–Kriti Sanon starrer Raabta.
- A philanthropist at heart, Nikhita has been conscientiously working towards a number of social and environmental welfare programs. Aside from organising free dental camps every now and then, she actively participates in drives that promote tree-plantation and dog adoption.
- As the lead vocalist of a 5-member band, Noor, she now performs regularly at concerts and music festivals.
- She is also a trained Odissi dancer.