Biodata Nita Ambani Agama Net Worth, Biografi, Husband Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Nita Ambani|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pekerjaan /Occupation||Chairperson, Reliance Foundation|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 58 kg|
dalam Pound - 128 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-35|
|Warna Mata||Light Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||1 November 1963|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||53 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||A Bachelor's degree in Commerce|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Ravindrabhai Dalal (a senior executive of the Birla group)|
Ibu - Purnima Dalal
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Saudara Perempuan - Mamta Dalal (Teacher)
|Hobi||Doing Philanthropic activities, Teaching, Dancing, Swimming, Listening to music, Travelling, Reading, Watching Movies|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Buku Favorits||Famous Five and The Secret Seven by Enid Blyton|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Tanggal Menikah||8 March 1985|
|Suami / Pasangan||Mukesh Ambani|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Akash Ambani, Anant Ambani|
Putri - Isha M. Ambani
|Net Worth (as in 2018)||$40.1 billion (₹2,60,622 crore)|
|Koleksi Mobil||Bentley Flying Spur, Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes Benz S Class, Maybach 62, BMW 760li|
|Jet Collection||Boeing Business Jet 2, Falcon 900EX, Airbus 319 Corporate Jet|
|House/Estate||27 story house Antilia worth $1 billion (approx.)|
Profil dan Biodata Nita Ambani
- Apakah Nita Ambani merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Nita Ambani minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She was born to Purnima Dalal and Ravindrabhai Dalal in Mumbai.
- She grew up in a middle-class joint family.
- Her Grandfather was a French Professor in Calcutta (now Kolkata).
- She loves teaching very much and has a passion for teaching since her youth.
- Her earliest ambition was to become a classical dancer, and now, she has become a classic case of the accidental businesswoman.
- After her marriage to Mukesh Ambani, she set up a rural school near the Patalganga Plant to harness her passion for teaching and then she set up another school at Jamnagar and then Dhirubhai Ambani International School in South Mumbai.
- She wanted to become a lawyer but had to quit her law studies after her father-in-law fell ill.
- Once she made Mukesh Ambani to ride on a Best Bus in Mumbai in order to meet her.
- When her future father-in-law, Dhirubhai Ambani, called her after seeing her performing a Bhartanatyam dance, she could not believe that it was Dhirubhai Ambani and put the call off and when he called her for the second time and said- “I am Dhirubhai Ambani“, she replied- “Yeah so, I am Elizabeth Taylor.”
- For the first 20 years after her marriage, she was out of limelight.
- As a part of the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), she started as the chairperson and founder of- Reliance Foundation.
- She was elected to the Board of Reliance Industries in 2014.
- On 4 August 2016, Nita Ambani became the first Indian Woman to be elected as a member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).