Biodata Om Puri Agama Meninggal Dunia Istri, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Om Rajesh Puri|
|Nama Panggilan||Sikandar of art movies|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 82 kg|
dalam Pound - 181 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 42 Inches|
Pinggang : 36 Inches
Lengan : 13 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||18 October 1950|
|Meninggal Dunia||6 January 2017 in Andheri, Mumbai, India|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Heart Attack (under mysterious circumstances)|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||66 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Film and Television Institute of India, Pune|
National School of Drama, New Delhi
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Graduate in Acting|
|Debut||Film Debut: Ghashiram Kotwal (1972, Marathi film)|
Godhuli (1977, Bollywood)
City of Joy (1992, Hollywood)
TV Debut: The Jewel in the Crown (1984, English TV series)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Rajesh Puri (Worked in the Indian Army and Indian Railways)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Ved Puri
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Kontroversi||• His first wife Seema was tortured and victimized, but she didn't go public even after she got divorced. |
• His Ex-wife Nandita accused him of domestic abuse, saying he beat her with a stick.
• Once his then wife Nandita claimed that Om Puri had sex with his maid Shanti at the age of 14. She has also exposed Om's relationship with a woman named Laxmi with whom Om was sexually and emotionally involved. Om got upset with his wife's statement and said that "My wife has reduced a very important and sacred part of my life to cheap and lurid gossip. I had shared these dark secrets with my wife as all husbands do. If she chose to make them public at least she should've made sure to maintain a dignity about experiences that are a valuable part of my life. Has she forgotten that I have a standing in society and I've worked hard to achieve all that I have today? I won't allow her to throw it all away for the sake of sensationalism."
• In October 2016, during a live news show, he said, "Who had asked the soldiers to join the army? Who told them to pick the weapons?", for which, he was highly criticized.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Brain curry|
|Aktor Favorit||Alec Guinness, Amitabh Bachchan, Naseeruddin Shah, Pankaj Kapur, Kamal Haasan, Vikram|
|Artis Favorit||Shabana Azmi, Smita Patil, Nutan, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukerji, Kajol|
|Film Favorit||Hollywood: Fiddler on the Roof (1971)|
Bollywood: Naikan, Pushpak (1987), Dev (2004)
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
Nandita Puri (Journalist)
|Istri / Pasangan||Seema Kapoor (Divorced, m.Tidak Diketahui-div.1991)|
Nandita Puri (Journalist, Separated, m.1993-s.2013)
|Anak-anak||Putra - Ishaan |
Putri - N/A
|Salary||15-25 lakh/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Profil dan Biodata Om Puri
- Did Om Puri merokok?: Yes
- Did Om Puri minum alkohol?: Yes
- Puri initially wanted to join Indian Army as his father worked in Indian Army.
- During his college days, he used to a part-time job of a lab assistant, with a salary of rupees 125 (INR).
- During his college days, he developed an interest in theatre acting and later, started participating in theatre drama competitions. After watching his work in one of such competitions, Harpal Tiwana, a prominent Punjabi playwright, invited him to join his theatre group, with an offer of rupees 150 (INR).
- A supporter of his theatre group, Deputy Commissioner, Mr. Kapoor, provided him with a government job.
- He and Naseeruddin Shah became good friends during his acting training in National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi.
- He was a vegetarian when he joined NSD, but turned non-vegetarian because of Naseeruddin Shah.
- Once Naseeruddin Shah’s former friends stabbed him with a knife at a restaurant, watching it, Om Puri jumped across their table, stopped the attacker to avoid further attacks, took Shah to the hospital in a police van, and saved his life.
- In 1975, he got the breakthrough with a child right promoting film, Chor Chor Chhup Ja (Robber Take Care), for which he was paid rupees 3000 (INR).
- His role as Lahanya Bhiku in the film Aakrosh (1980), was critically acclaimed and earned him a Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award.
- He won the National Film Award for Arohan (1982) and Ardh Satya (1983).
- Amitabh Bachchan was the first choice for Ardh Satya, but he refused the offer, and luckily it went to Om Puri.
- In the era of 70’s and 80’s, Om Puri was the most popular actor of art movies. He said he enjoyed more while acting in art movies but he had to move to the commercial cinema in order to earn money to buy cars and bungalows.
- In 2004, he was honoured with the Honorary Officer of the Order of the British Empire for services to The British Film Industry.
- His first wife, Seema Kapoor (divorced), is the sister of actor Annu Kapoor.
- In 2013, he released his book Unlikely Hero: Om Puri, which was written by his then wife Nandita C. Puri.
- He lent his voice for Bagheera in the Hindi version of The Jungle Book (2016).
- He was last seen in Sunny Deol’s Ghayal Returns (2016).
- He worked in 15+ languages.