Biodata Omar Abdullah Agama Biografi, Istri Keluarga, Kasta Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Omar Abdullah|
|Political Party||Jammu & Kashmir National Conference (JKNC)|
|Political Journey||• In 1998, elected to the 12th Lok Sabha.|
• In 1999, elected to the 13th Lok Sabha.
• On 13 October 1999, became the Union Minister of State, Commerce, and Industry.
• On 22 July 2001, became the Union Minister of State for External affairs in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee-led NDA Government.
• On 23 June 2002, became the President of the National Conference Party.
• In 2006, he was reelected the President of the National Conference Party.
• On 5 January 2009, became the 11th Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir.
• On 24 December 2014, he resigned from the post of the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 92 kg|
dalam Pound - 203 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||10 March 1970|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||48 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Rochford, Essex, United Kingdom|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Srinagar district, Kashmir, India|
|Schools||Burn Hall School, Sonwar Bagh, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India|
The Lawrence School, Sanawar, Kasauli Hills, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India
|Perguruan Tinggi||Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||B.Com from Sydenham College Mumbai in 1992|
|Debut||In 1998, when he was elected to the 12th Lok Sabha.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Farooq Abdullah (Indian Politician)|
Grandfather- Late Sheikh Abdullah (Indian Politician)
Ibu - Molly Abdullah
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Sisters- Safia, Hinna, Sarah
|Hobi||Driving, Skiing, Swimming, Reading, Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||G-1, Gupkar Road Srinagar|
|Major Kontroversi||• In 2006, he was criticized for meeting with Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharaf, in Islamabad without the approval of the Centre.|
• In 2009, he was criticized for covering up the rape & murder of two young women in Shopian.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Mohammad Rafi, Kishore Kumar|
|Buku Favorit||‘Shantaram’ by Gregory David Roberts|
|Tempat Favorit||Gulmarg, The Maldives, London|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Nidhi Razdan (TV News Anchor)|
|Wife||Payal Nath (m. 1994, separated 2011)|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Zahir, Zamir|
Putri - None
|Kekayaan bersih||65 Lakh INRs (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Omar Abdullah
- Apakah Omar Abdullah merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Omar Abdullah drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born in a political family in Rochford, Essex, United Kingdom.
- Omar, his father Farooq Abdullah, and his grandfather Sheikh Abdullah, all three have served as the Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir.
- His mother, Molly, is a British Nurse. She never backed Omar to join politics.
- On 22 July 2001, he became the youngest Union Minister at the age of 32.
- On 23 June 2002, he replaced his father, Farooq Abdullah, to become the President of National Conference.
- On 23 December 2002, he resigned from the post of Union Minister to concentrate on party work.