Biodata Padma Khanna (Actress) Agama Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Padma Khanna|
|Famous Role||Kaikeyi in TV serial Ramayan (1987-1988)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 68 kg|
dalam Pound - 150 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-32-39|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||10 March 1949|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||68 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Education Qualification||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Film: Bhaiya (Bhojpuri, 1961), Biwi Aur Makaan (Bollywood, 1966), Gher Gher Maati na chula (Gujarati, 1977), Rajaputra Rahasyam (Telugu, 1978), Jindri Yaar Di (Punjabi, 1978), Devta (Marathi, 1983)|
TV: Metha Zaher (Hindi)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year- 1986|
|Suami / Pasangan||Late Jagdish L. Sidana (Film Director)|
|Anak-anak||Putri - Neha Sidana (Dancer & Choreographer)|
Putra - Akshar Sidana (Stage performer & Actor)
- Apakah Padma Khanna merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Padma Khanna minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- At the age of 7, she started learning Kathak under the tutelage of Guru Kishan Maharaj of Varanasi.
- She then learned advanced Kathak from late Indian dancer Gopi Krishna.
- She started her acting career as a child artist in 1961 with the Bhojpuri film ‘Bhaiya.’
- In 1970, she made her breakthrough in Bollywood, with the film ‘Johny Mera Naam’, as cabaret dancer- Tara.
- She also played the role of ‘Kaikeyi’ in the mythological TV show ‘Ramayan’ (1987-1988) that was aired on Doordarshan.
- In her prolific career, Khanna worked in a number of languages, such as Hindi, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Punjabi, and Marathi.
- In 1990, she along with her husband Jagdish L. Sidana shifted to New Jersey, U.S., where she now runs a dance academy named ‘Indianica’.
- She also directed the Bhojpuri film- ‘Nahir Hutal Jaya’ (2004).
- In 2008, she, along with 64 actors and dancers, acted in & choreographed a musical based on the epic ‘Ramayana’ at Avery Fisher Hall, New York City. Notably, the play was directed by her now-deceased husband, Jagdish L. Sidana.