Biodata Pandit Birju Maharaj Agama Keluarga, Istri, Anak, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Pandit Brijmohan Mishra|
|Nama Panggilan||Birju Maharaj|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Warna Rambut||Salt and Pepper (Semi Bald)|
|Tanggal Lahir||4 February 1938|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||79 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi|
Khairagarh University, Khairagarh
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Doctorate Degrees in Classical Dancing & Singing|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Acchan Maharaj|
Ibu - Amma Ji Maharaj
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Name Tidak Diketahui (Deceased)|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Jaikishan Maharaj, Deepak Maharaj |
Daughters- Kavita Maharaj, Anita Maharaj, Mamta Maharaj
Profil dan Biodata Pandit Birju Maharaj
- Pt. Birju Maharaj is the proponent of the ‘Lucknow Kalka-Bindadin’ gharana of Kathak dance in India.
- He is the descendant of the legendary Kathak dancers, including his two uncles, Shambhu Maharaj and Lachhu Maharaj, and his father and guru, Acchan Maharaj.
- He gave his first recital at the age of seven.
- He was trained by his uncles and his father.
- His father died when he was nine and after few years of struggle, his family moved to Delhi.
- He then started teaching Kathak at the young age of 13, at Sangeet Bharti in New Delhi.
- He composed the music, and sang, for two dance sequences in the Satyajit Ray’s Shatranj ke Khilari.
- He choreographed the song ‘Kaahe Chhed Mohe’ from the film- Devdas, ‘Deewani’ song from Bajirao Mastani, Dedh Ishqiya, Umrao Jaan and many more Bollywood songs.
- He has also won many accolades, including Padma Vibhushan in 1986, Sangeet Natak Akademi Award and the Kalidas Samman.