Biodata Pandit Jasraj Agama Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Pandit Jasraj|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Classical Singer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Music Teacher||1. Pandit Maniram|
2. Jaywant Singh Waghela
3. Ustad Gulam Kadar Khan (Mewat Gharana)
4. Swami Vallabhdas (Agra Gharana)
|Awards & Recognition||2014: Sumitra Charat Ram Award for Lifetime Achievement|
2000: Awarded with Padma Vibhushan
1990: Awarded with Padma Bhushan
1987: Recieved Sangeet Natak Akademi Award
2008: Recieved Swathi Sangeetha Puraskaram
2010: Honoured with Sangeet Natak Akademi Fellowship
|Tanggal Lahir||28 January 1930|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||87 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Village Pili Mandori, Fatehabad District, Haryana, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Village Pili Mandori, Fatehabad District, Haryana, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Playback singer: Film- Sangeet Martand Pandit Jasraj|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Motiram|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Singing, Writing & Reading|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Punjabi Cuisine|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Rajesh Khanna|
|Artis Favorit||Madhubala, Rekha, Sulakshana Pandit, Vyjayanthimala|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Lata Mangeshkar, M. S. Subbulakshmi, Anuradha Paudwal, Sadhana Sargam, Shankar Mahadevan|
|Warna Kesukaan||White, Red, Saffron|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan|| Madhura Shantaram|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year 1962|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Shaarang Dev Pandit|
Putri - Durga Jasraj
|Salary (as an event performer)||7-8 lacs/ concert|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||3-4 Crore (INR)|
Profil dan Biodata Pandit Jasraj
- Apakah Pandit Jasraj merokok?: No
- Apakah Pandit Jasraj minum alkohol?: No
- Pandit Jasraj belongs to the Mewati Gharana, which is known for their devotion to Indian classical music.
- He is a great devotee of Krishna and Hanuman and most of the time he sings bhajan of Krishna.
- He was very much inspired by Begum Akhtar and her song ‘Diwana Banana hai to’. He used to bunk his school and sat for hours in a small restaurant where this song was played daily.
- His father initiated his training as a vocalist, but later, because of some economic difficulty, he has to start with being a Tabla player accompanied by his brother or guru, Pandit Maniram.
- His wife, Madhura, has directed and produced few documental films such as Geeta-Govinda, Kaan Kahaani, and Surdas.
- In 2009, his wife also made a film, Sangeet Martand Pandit Jasraj, which is based on his biography.
- The famous music composers Jatin-Lalit are his nephews, and Sulakshana Pandit and Vijayta Pandit, who was featured in many Hindi films in 1980’s, are his nieces.
- In 1946, he moved to Kolkata, where he started playing Tabla in an Indian Classical Show and worked as a performing artist for All India Radio.
- Initially, he wanted to become a Tabla Player. However, he was unhappy with the treatment people use to give to the Tabla artists, as they considered them inferiors in the field of music. So, at the age of 14, he swore not to cut his hairs until he learned to sing.
- At the age of 16, he started his training as a vocalist and at the age of 22, he performed his first live concert.
- In an Interview, he mentioned that In 1960, once, he visited Bade Ghulam Ali Khan in a hospital, and Ghulam Ali asked him to become his disciple, but Jasraj declined his guardianship since he was already Maniram’s disciple.
- He has created a history and became the first Indian to perform in both North and South Poles.
- He also sang for the soundtrack of the film Birbal My Brother (1975), and a ballad, Vaada Tumse Hai Vaada for a horror film titled ‘1920’.
- He also gave a soundtrack for the film ‘Life of Pi’, the track is a mix of Hindustani classical music and western music.
- Since 1972, In memory of his father, he organizes a music festival every year called the Pandit Motiram Pandit Maniram Sangeet Samaroh in Hyderabad, India.
- Jasraj has tutored several renowned singers such as Kavita Krishnamurthy, Anuradha Paudwal, Sadhana Sargam, Shankar Mahadevan, Mukesh Desai, Ramesh Narayan, and Ankita Joshi.
- He aslo recieved various honours such as Sangeet Kala Ratna, Master Dinanath Mangeshkar Award, Lata Mangeshkar Puraskar and many more.
- Here is the video of an interview with Pandit Jasraj, telling about his journey of life.