Biodata Shivkumar Sharma Agama Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Pandit Shivkumar Sharma|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Classical Musician (Santoor Maestro)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 185 cm|
dalam meter - 1.85 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 1”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||13 January 1938|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||79 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Jammu and Kashmir, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||As a Santoor Player: Film- 'Jhanak Jhanak Payal Baje'|
song-'Jhanak Jhanak Payal Baje'
|Keluarga||Ayah - Uma Dutt Sharma|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Filmography||• Call of the Valley|
|Awards & Recognition||1985: He Recieved honorary citizenship of the city of Baltimore, USA|
1986: He was honored with the Sangeet Natak Akademi Award
1988: He has recieved Ustad Hafiz Ali Khan Award
1991: He was honoured with the Padma Shri
2001: He was awarded the Padma Vibhushan
2015: He has recieved Pandit Chatur Lal Excellence Award and many more
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Kashmiri Cuisines & Maharashtrian Cuisines|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor, Sunil Dutt|
|Artis Favorites||Rekha, Hema Malini, Jaya Bachchan|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Lata Mangeshkar, R.D. Burman, Mohammed Rafi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Manorama Sharma|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Rahul Sharma ad Rohit Sharma|
Putri - None
|Salary (as an event performer)||6-7 lacs /event (INR)|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$6 millions|
Profil dan Biodata Pandit Shivkumar Sharma
- Apakah Shivkumar Sharma merokok?: No
- Apakah Shivkumar Sharma minum alkohol?: No
- He has started learning Tabla and Vocal music from his father when he was just five years old and had his initial training as a vocalist.
- At the age of thirteen, his father did lots of research on the instrument called ‘Santoor’ and decided to make him the first musician to play Indian classical music on the santoor.
- In 1955, he gave his first public performance in Mumbai.
- He is so determined towards music that despite no institutional or government support, he has been teaching as per the Guru Shishya tradition, without charging any fees from his students, who come to him from all the corners of India as well as different parts of the world like Japan, Germany, Australia, and America.
- His son Rahul Sharma is also finessing Santoor player and most of the time accompany his father for various performances.
- In 1967, he teamed up with flautist Hariprasad Chaurasia and Brij Bhushan Kabra to produce a concept album, Call of the Valley, which turned out to be one of the greatest hits in Indian Classical Music.
- His duo with Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia has often referred by the name Shiv-Hari and they have composed soundtracks for various hit songs such as ‘Mere Hantho mein’, ‘Jadu Teri Nazar’, ‘Megha Re Megha Re’, and many more.
- He had given up the Tabla to focus on the Santoor but, RD Burman somehow convinced him to play the Tabla for the song ‘Mose Chhal Kiye Jaye Haay Re Haay’ and that is for the last time when he played the Tabla for any song.
- He has shared some chunks of his life in this video of his interview.