Biodata Piyush Goyal Agama Istri, Keluarga, Kasta, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Piyush Vedprakash Goyal|
|Political Party||Bhartiya Janata Party|
|Political Journey||• From 2002-2004, appointed as a member of Task Force for interlinking of rivers.|
• Became the National Treasurer of BJP in 2010; was elected the member of Rajya Sabha the same year.
• Became the member of Committee on 'Provision of Computers' to members of Rajya Sabha from 2012 onward.
• Took charge as the Minister of State for Power, Coal and New & Renewable Energy in May 2014.
• Replaced Suresh Prabhu as the Minister of Railways in September 2017.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||13 June 1964|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||53 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Pendidikan||Don Bosco High School, Mumbai|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Government Law College, Mumbai
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Degree in Law from Mumbai University|
Certification in Chartered Accountancy (C.A.)
|Debut||In 1984, when he joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Shri Vedprakash Goyal (Politician)|
Ibu - Chandrakanta Goyal (Politician)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||C 1/12, Pandara Park, New Delhi 110003|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Seema Goyal (Social Worker)|
|Tanggal Menikah||December 1, 1991|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Dhruv Goyal (works in New York)|
Putri - Radhika Goyal (student of Harvard University, USA)
|Salary (as in 2017)||INR 50,000, + Other allowances|
|Net Worth||INR 30 Crore|
Profil dan Biodata Piyush Goyal
- Piyush Goyal was a very bright student during his younger days. He was the all-India second rank holder in his CA exam.
- While his father, Ved Prakash, served as the BJP treasurer, his mother, Chandrakanta, served as a member of the Maharashtra legislative assembly. The former also took charge as the Union Minister for shipping in the Vajpayee government.
- Before entering the field of politics, Goyal was a well-known investment banker. In fact, he was appointed as the Director (government nominee) twice for Public Sector Banks, like Bank of Baroda (2001-2004) and SBI (2004-2008).
- A philanthropist at heart, he, along with his wife, Seema, has been a part of a number of social-welfare programs. The NGOs, with which he primarily works, aim at providing free education to the lower sections of the society and the physically disabled.
- During the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, Goyal played an integral part in carrying out BJP’s advertising campaigns.
- He was the minister-in-waiting for the then President of the United States, Barack Obama, during the latter’s India visit in January 2015.
- As the Minister of State with Independent Charge for Power, Coal, New & Renewable Energy, he had reportedly electrified 13,134 villages out of total 18,452 by April 2017.
- To help revive debt-ridden power DISCOMS in the country, Goyal launched the Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY) in 2015. In addition, under his tenure, the government’s target of generating 20,000 MW of solar power by 2022 was revised to 1,00,000 MW (100 GW).
- Goyal has participated in a number of leadership programs at renowned universities, like Yale University (2011), Oxford University (2012) and Princeton University (2013).