Biodata Piyush Mishra Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Priyakant Sharma|
|Pekerjaan||Actor, Poet, Lyricist, Music Director, Singer, Scriptwriter|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||13 January 1963|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||54 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Pendidikan||Carmel Convent School, Gwalior|
JC Mills Higher Secondary School, Gwalior
National School of Drama, New Delhi
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Graduate in Acting|
|Debut||TV Series: Bharat Ek Khoj (1988)|
Hindi Film: Dil Se (1998)
Tamil Film: Samurai (2002)
Telugu Film: Super (2004)
Lyrics Writing: 'Pagal' from the film Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar!! (2000)
Dialogue Writing: The Legend of Bhagat Singh (2002)
Screenplay: Yahaan (2005)
Singing: 'Aarambh hai prachand' from Gulaal (2009)
Composition: Gulaal (2009)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Pratap Kumar Sharma|
Ibu - Taradevi Mishra
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Directors||Tigmanshu Dhulia, Anurag Kashyap|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Priya Narayanan (Architect)|
|Istri / Pasangan||Priya Narayanan (m. 1995- present)|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Josh Mishra,|
Putri - None
Profil dan Biodata Piyush Mishra
- Apakah Piyush Mishra smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Piyush Mishra drink alcohol: No (Used to be an alcoholic)
- Piyush was born as Priyakant Sharma and at an early age, adopted by his father’s eldest sister, who had no children.
- Though his parents got him admitted to the Carmel Convent School to help him nourish his academics, he instead became more inclined towards the extra curricular activities like singing, acting, and painting.
- He had written his first poem “Zinda ho haan tum koi Shaq Nahi” as an eighth grader.
- ‘Piyush Mishra’ was the name he had coined for himself after completing his matriculation. This was the time, he began growing as a theatre artist, and despite all the appreciation that he bagged, his parents wanted him to focus on studies.
- With a desire of getting out of his hometown, he appeared for the entrance exam of National School of Drama in 1983 and eventually got the admission there.
- During his time in the NSD, he composed his first music sheet for ‘Mashreeki Hoor,’ a Parsi play.
- When Piyush was in the second year at NSD, a German director named Fritz Bennewitz introduced him to acting and cast him as the title lead in ‘Hamlet.’
- He began working as a theatre director after graduating in 1986. Piyush then helped director N.K. Sharma in starting the theatre group ‘Act One’ in 1990. Piyush began displaying himself as an atheist like his friend Sharma was, while in reality, he believed in God.
- Piyush met his better half in 1992 at the School of Planning and Architecture when he was directing a play there. His friendship with N.K. Sharma fell apart soon after he got married in 1995, which later restored after 7 years.
- Mani Ratnam gave him the role in the film ‘Dil Se’ upon the recommendation of casting director Tigmanshu Dhulia.
- All those years in Delhi, he had become a boozer, the result of which was exhaustion, physically, and morally. After having spent 20 long years in the city, Piyush moved to Mumbai with his family in 2003.
- His wife, even when he had become violent, did not leave him. Instead, she helped him get out of the phase which had destroyed her husband to the core. She made him attend a Vipassana course in 2010, which helped him to some extent. Through all this, he had become somewhat less violent and told his wife about how he used to bring girls to their place in her absence.