Biodata Pooja Bhatt Agama Suami Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Pooja Bhatt|
|Pekerjaan||Actress, producer, director|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 159 cm|
dalam meter - 1.59 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 2½”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 68 kg|
dalam Pound - 150 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||24 February 1972|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||45 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||TV- Daddy (1989)|
Film- Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin (1991)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Mahesh Bhatt (Film Director)|
Ibu - Kiran Bhatt (Birth name- Loraine Bright)
Saudara Laki laki - Rahul Bhatt (Fitness Trainer)
Saudara Perempuan - Alia Bhatt (Bollywood Actress, half sister), Shaheen Bhatt (Half-Sister), both daughters of Soni Razdan.
|Ethnicity||Gujarati, English, Scottish, Armenian, and Burmese Kashmiri|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Ranvir Shorey (VJ, Bollywood Actor and host)|
Bobby Deol (Bollywood Actor)
Fardeen Khan (Bollywood Actor)
Munish Makheeja (Inidan VJ and restaurateur)
|Suami / Pasangan||Manish Makhija (2003–2014) (separated)|
|Kontroversi||Pooja Bhatt was in a major controversy when she and her father Mahesh Bhatt kissed each other for a magazine photo shoot! There is no explanation available for the act. |
|Current Relationship Status||Single|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Pooja Bhatt
- Apakah Pooja Bhatt merokok?: No
- Apakah Pooja Bhatt minum alkohol?: No (Was an alcohol addict earlier; however gave it up after undergoing rehab)
- Pooja Bhatt is the cousin of Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi and step-daughter of the Bollywood actress and film director Soni Razdan.
- Her big screen debut film Dil Hai Ke Maanta Nahin, was a remake of the Hollywood movie, It Happened One Night.
- She won a National Film Award for the Best Film on Other Social Issues, for her movie Tamanna.
- Pooja also won the Nargis Dutt Award, a special category of National Film Awards, for the movie Zakhm.
- If not an actress, she would have been an astronaut.
- Her movie Holiday was confused with the Akshay Kumar starrer “Holiday – A soldier is never off duty”. The movie directed by Pooja Bhatt stars Dino Morea and Onjolie Nair.
- Bhatt is close friends with Sharad Kapoor and likes to hang out with her gang of lads.
- She prefers to use her real name for different characters she plays in the movies.
- Her relationship with her fiance Ranvir Shorey was abusive and she also stated that he beat her down too.
- Other than her acting, producing and directing on the big screen, she appeared in a documentary called Sunset Bollywood (2005), in which she talks about the Bollywood star Rahul Roy.
- Pooja was offered the role of the lead actress in the famous movie “Aashiqui” but she refused the role because her then boyfriend did not agree to it. She was in love with him since she was 12 and started dating him at 16. At 17, when she had done only two hit movies, her boyfriend asked her to quit acting.
- Bhatt would like to make a documentary on her father’s life.
- Her uncles late Balwant Bhatt and late Nanabhai Bhatt were famous Bollywood directors.