Biodata Pranav Yadav (CEO Neuro-Insight) Agama Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Pranav Yadav|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 75 kg|
dalam Pound - 165 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||Year 1986|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||31 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Outside Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pendidikan||Did his schooling in India and Singapore|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
Wharton University, Pennsylvania
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||A triple major in Math, Economics, and Physics from Carleton University|
An MBA Degree from Wharton University, Pennsylvania
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui (Government Doctor)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui (Government Doctor)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Designing his own tailored suits, Writing Poetry, Recording vocal records, Doing Yoga|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Istri / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Net Worth||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Pranav Yadav
- Apakah Pranav Yadav merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Pranav Yadav minum alkohol?: Yes
- He was born outside Delhi in India.
- He grew up in a family of doctors as both his parents are doctors in the government sector.
- In his childhood, Pranav wanted to become an actor.
- At the age of 15, Pranav was one of the 30 kids in India to receive a scholarship to attend a High School in Singapore.
- He studied at the Carleton on a full scholarship where he majored in Physics, Economics, and Math.
- After graduating from the Carleton, Pranav applied for an internship at Goldman Sachs and ended up being offered a full-time job.
- After working for 2 years at the Goldman Sachs, he quit and decided to get involved in branding and marketing.
- He also worked for one year for a Danish strategy consulting firm, ‘ReD Associates’ in New York.
- Later on, a board member at Neuro-Insight Australia recruited Pranav (then 25-years-old) to head the U.S. arm of the company.
- He is also the winner of ARF Great Mind Award.
- Forbes has named him among the Top 30 Under 30 for Marketing.