Biodata Prannoy Kumar (aka HS Prannoy) Agama Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Prannoy Haseena Sunil Kumar|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Badminton Player|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5' 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 39 Inches|
Pinggang : 31 Inches
Lengan : 13 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Achievements (main ones)||• Clinched a silver medal in Boys' singles at the 2010 Summer Youth Olympics.|
• Bagged another silver medal at the 2011 Bahrain International Challenge.
• Won two All India Senior National Ranking Championships in 2014.
• Won the 2014 Indonesian Masters Grand Prix Gold.
• Emerged Victorious at the Swiss Open Grand Prix Gold in 2016.
|Highest Ranking||#12 (achieved on September 10, 2015)|
|Tanggal Lahir||17 July 1992|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||25 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Sunil Kumar (Air Force Personnel)|
Ibu - Haseena Kumar
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Watching movies and TV sitcoms|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Badminton Player||Chen Long, Saina Nehwal|
|Favourite Football Club||FC Barcelona|
|Favourite Footballer||Lionel Messi|
|Favourite TV Sitcom||F.R.I.E.N.D.S|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
Profil dan Biodata Prannoy Kumar
- Apakah Prannoy Kumar smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Prannoy Kumar drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Prannoy began playing Badminton at a tender age of 10. He was initially trained by his father, Sunil Kumar, who was himself an All India Air Force Badminton champion.
- However, when it came to finding a professional coach, Prannoy had to face rejection each time he went for a trial. In an interview, he revealed that no coach was willing to train him as he was ‘slow’. Owing to this lack of agility and speed, many coaches advised him to turn into a doubles player.
- Prannoy is supported by the ‘GoSports Foundation’, Bangalore and has been a part of their scholarship programme since 2011.
- The 2011-2012 period was a rough phase in his career as he was plagued with a number of injuries. As a result, the young shuttler was completely out of action during this time.
- He played for the “Mumbai Rockets” franchise in the 2017 edition of Premier Badminton League.
- At the 2017 Indonesian Open, Prannoy came out all guns blazing and defeated Chong Wei, the reigning Olympic Silver medalist and Chen Long, the reigning Olympic Champion, in consecutive matches.