Biodata Priya Kumar (Author) Agama Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Priya Kumar|
|Pekerjaan||Motivational Speaker, Corporate Trainer, Columnist, Radio Jockey and Author|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-32-36|
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||4 March 1973|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||44 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Chandigarh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Chandigarh, India|
|Pendidikan||Saint Kabir Public School, Chandigarh|
Gyan Kendra Secondary School, Mumbai
|Perguruan Tinggi||Mithibai College, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Smt. Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, India
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||MBA in Marketing and Sales|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui (Medical representative with Anglo French)|
Ibu - Sona Kumar (Former Banker at RBI)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
Profil dan Biodata Priya Kumar
- She was born in Chandigarh and shifted to Mumbai when she was 13.
- Her mother was a banker who has worked with the Reserve Bank of India.
- She started writing at an early age; she used to participate in every essay writing contest in school and won several accolades for that.
- She was a regular columnist with Mid-Day, Financial Express, Economic Times, B positive, DNA, Mint, Dainik Bhaskar, etc.
- She started motivational speaking when her mentor, Dr. Niranjan Patel died, who used to carry out anti-nicotine and anti-alcohol workshops for the youth and she used to help him in organizing those workshops.
- She became the youngest motivational speaker in India in 1998 at the age of 24.
- She was also a visiting faculty in the Indo American Society, where she did workshops on Personality development for the youth, for over 2 years.
- She has authored nine books, out of which three are non-fiction and six are fiction.
- She has won 13 international awards, along with several national awards.
- She is also an excellent oil & acrylic painter.
- She did a Super Diploma course in French, from Alliance Francais, and has a diploma in German from Max Mueller, Pune. Nonetheless, she also taught French for over 9 years.
- She is the co-founder of Sona Sarovar Trust, started by her mother Sona Kumar.
- She specializes in Fire Walking.
- She also runs a YouTube channel where she gives motivational speeches.