Biodata Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi Agama Kasta, Meninggal Dunia, Biografi, Istri, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi|
|Party||Indian National Congress (INC)|
|Political Journey||1970 to 1971: Served as President of Indian Youth Congress in West Bengal.|
1971: Elected a Member of Lok Sabha from the South Calcutta Constituency.
1984: Again became a Lok Sabha Member from the Howrah Constituency.
1989: Lost the Lok Sabha Election from Howrah.
1991: Again lost the Lok Sabha Election from Howrah.
1996: Won the Lok Sabha Election from Howrah.
1999: Won the Lok Sabha Election from the Raiganj Constituency.
2004: Again won the Lok Sabha Election from Raiganj.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||13 November 1945|
|Tempat Lahir||Chirirbander, Bengal Presidency, British India|
(now in Bangladesh)
|Meninggal Dunia||20th November 2017|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||New Delhi, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||72 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Died after 9 years he suffered a stroke in 2008 which left him paralysed|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kolkata, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Calcutta University|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||M.A. from Calcutta University in 1967|
LL.B. from Calcutta University in 1971
|Keluarga||Ayah - Jatindra Nath Das Munsi|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||6A Rani Bhabani Road, Kolkata-700026|
|Hobi||Reading, Writing, Listening to Classical Indian Music|
|Kontroversi||• During the 1st term of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, when Munsi was the cabinet minister in Ministry of Parliamentary and Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, he took several controversial decisions, including several bans of Western television networks, including a 3-month ban on the Fashion TV and Sony-owned television network- AXN; on the pretext of "obscene."|
• His decision requiring Indian sports broadcaster, Nimbus Communications to share broadcast rights for Indian cricket matches with the state television network, Doordarshan, was also controversial.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Manmohan Singh|
|Favourite Leader||Mahatma Gandhi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Deepa Dasmunsi (a social worker and politician)|
|Tanggal Menikah||15 April Year 1994|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Priyadeep Dasmunshi (lives in London)|
Putri - None
|Kekayaan bersih||75 Lacs INR (as in 2004)|
Profil dan Biodata Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi
- Did Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Soon after his birth, his family moved to Calcutta (now Kolkata) from Chirirbander (now in Bangladesh).
- He was considered one of the prominent Congress leaders and was a member of Parliament from 1999 to 2009.
- For almost 20 years, Dasmunsi also served as the President of the All India Football Federation.
- He was the 1st Indian to serve as a Match Commissioner in a FIFA World Cup.
- On 12 October 2008, he suffered a massive stroke and paralysis, leaving him unable to speak or recognise anyone.
- Dasmunsi was admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi and was later shifted to Delhi’s Apollo Hospital.
- He was diagnosed with a complete failure of the left ventricular system and remained on life support.
- In November 2009, he underwent stem cell therapy Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Since his illness, Dasmunsi’s wife, Deepa has taken over his political mantle, and in 2009, she was elected to the Lok Sabha from Raiganj Constituency.
- On 10 October 2011, Delhi’s Indraprastha Apollo Hospital advised Dasmunsi’s family to take him home and care for him there.
- On 20 November 2017, Dasmunsi died after 8 years in the coma.