Biodata Rahul Gandhi Agama, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Rahul Gandhi|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Political Journey||• In 2004, he was elected to the Lok Sabha from Amethi constituency in Uttar Pradesh.|
• On 24 September 2007, he was appointed General Secretary of All India Congress Committee.
• He was also given charge of National Student Union of India and Indian Youth Congress.
• In the 2009 General Elections, he retained his Lok Sabha seat from the Amethi constituency.
• In January 2013, he was elevated to the position of the vice-president of Indian National Congress.
• He retained his Lok Sabha seat from the Amethi constituency in the 2014 General Elections.
• On 11 December 2017, he was elected President of the Indian National Congress.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 62 kg|
dalam Pound - 137 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Dark Brown|
|Blood Group||B (-ve)|
|Tanggal Lahir||19 June 1970|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||47 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||New Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||New Delhi, India (Ancestral origin - Lusiana, Italy)|
|Pendidikan||St. Columba's School, Delhi, India|
The Doon School, The Mall Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
|Perguruan Tinggi||St. Stephen's College, Delhi, India|
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida, U.S.
Trinity College, Cambridge, England
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Bachelor of Arts from Rollins College, Florida, United States|
M.Phil from Trinity College, Cambridge, England
|Debut||In 2004, when he announced to contest Lok Sabha elections from Amethi in Uttar Pradesh|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Rajiv Gandhi (Former Indian Prime Minister)|
Ibu - Sonia Gandhi
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Saudara Perempuan - Priyanka Gandhi
|Major Kontroversi||• He was criticized when his college certificate name and date did not match with what he had claimed.|
• He was criticized for his comment that Hindu extremism is more dangerous than Islamic Militancy.
• He faced allegation for raping a girl in Uttar Pradesh along with his friend. Later, the charge was however dropped by the Supreme Court.
• He was also criticized for his statement that poverty is only a "state of mind".
• In May 2011, Uttar Pradesh Police arrested him for protesting against a highway project along with farmers at Bhatta Parsaul village.
• He was also charged for the corruptions in the National Herald case.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||ready-to-eat noodles, diet colas, lemon juice, coastal Indian dishes|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Pacar||Veronique Cartelli (a Spanish architect) living in Venezuela|
|Kekayaan bersih||$1 billion|
Profil dan Biodata Rahul Gandhi
- Apakah Rahul Gandhi Smoke?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Rahul Gandhi Drink Alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born as the 1st of the 2 children of Rajiv Gandhi and Italy-born Sonia Gandhi in New Delhi, India.
- Because of the Sikh extremism after Indira Gandhi’s assassination, he was mostly home-schooled along with his sister.
- After his father’s (Rajiv Gandhi’s) assassination in 1991, he shifted to Rollins College from the Harvard University due to security reasons.
- He used the name- “Raul Vinci” in his college days in order to keep his Identity secret.
- After graduation, he worked at a management consulting firm in London- Monitor Group.
- He became one of the directors of Backops Services Private Ltd (a Mumbai-based technology outsourcing firm).
- In 2004, he announced to take part in the active politics and contested Lok Sabha election from Amethi constituency in Uttar Pradesh and won with a victory margin of over 1 lakh.
- He didn’t hold any position in the Indian National Congress until 2006.
- He is the 5th generation politician of the Gandhi-Nehru family. He is the son, grandson, and great-grandson of Ex-Prime Ministers of India.
- In December 2017, Rahul Gandhi was elected President of the Indian National Congress. He was elected unopposed as no other candidate filed his nomination. “Since the withdrawal date/time is over and there is only one candidate, as per Article XVIII (d) of the Constitution of the Indian National Congress, I hereby declare Shri Rahul Gandhi elected as President of the Indian National Congress,” the official AICC statement said.