Biodata Raj Kapoor Agama Keluarga, Biografi, Meninggal Dunia, Kontroversi, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Ranbir Raj Kapoor|
|Nama Panggilan||Showman of Bollywood|
|Pekerjaan||Actor, Producer and Director|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.7 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 85 kg|
dalam Pound - 187 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||14 December 1924|
|Meninggal Dunia||2 June 1988|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||New Delhi, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||63 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Cardiac Arrest (after suffering from Asthma)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Peshawar (Pakistan)|
|Pendidikan||St. Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata |
Colonel Brown Cambridge School, Dehradun
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||6th Fail|
|Debut||Film: Inquilab (1935) (Child Actor)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Prithviraj Kapoor (1906-1972)|
Ibu - Ramsarni Devi Kapoor (1908-1972)
Brothers- Shashi Kapoor (1938-2017)
Shammi Kapoor (1931-2011)
Nandi Kapoor (Died:1931)
Devi Kapoor (Died: 1931)
Saudara Perempuan - Urmila Sial Kapoor
|Kontroversi||• His wife Krishna used to remain upset and even left his home due to his affairs with Indian heroines like Nargis, Padmini, and Vyjayanthimala. |
• In 1978, he promised the legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar that he would hire her brother Hridaynath Mangeshkar as the music director for the movie 'Satyam Shivam Sundaram,'
but when she went to the United States on a music tour; he signed Laxmikant Pyarelal for this film without telling her. It made her annoyed. Later, he also asked the music composer to add more alaaps to the song that she was going to sing for this movie.
• He made scenes of heroines in short clothes in which their skin was exposed more than necessary. He even took shots of the semi-nude scenes of actresses with their co-stars, which were not so common in India and were not even appreciated by the Indian audience of that time.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Biryani, Chicken Curry, Pao, Eggs, Moori (puffed rice) with Peanuts, Small Samosas, Caramel Custard|
|Aktor Favorit||Dilip Kumar|
|Favourite Musical Instrument||Accordion|
|Film Favorit||Mera Naam Joker |
|Favourite Drink||Johnny Walker Black Label Whisky|
|Favourite Musician||Shankar, Jaikishan|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Nargis (Hindi movie actress)|
Vyjayanthimala (Hindi movie actress and dancer)
Padmini (Hindi movie actress and Bharathanatyam dancer)
|Tanggal Menikah||May 1946|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Randhir Kapoor|
Daughters- Ritu Nanda (married to industrialist Rajan Nanda)
Rima Jain (married to investment banker Manoj Jain)
Profil dan Biodata Raj Kapoor
- He was born in a Pathan Hindu family.
- He won 11 Filmfare trophies, 3 National Awards, ‘Padma Bhushan,’ ‘ Dadasaheb Phalke Honours’ and ‘Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award.’
- His super hit movies are Awaara (1951), Anhonee (1952), Aah (1953), Shree 420 (1955), Jagte Raho (1956), Chori Chori (1956), Anari (1959), Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai (1960), Chhalia (1960) and Dil Hi To Hai (1963).
- To start a career as an actor, his father Prithviraj Kapoor came to Bombay in 1930 and to do stage performances, he with the group of 80 persons used to travel different places across India.
- His brother Devi died in 1931 due to pneumonia and Nandi died in 1931 due to the swallowing of poison (rat pills) strewn in the garden.
- Once he pulled Kidar Sharma’s fake beard accidentally and got a slap from him.
- During the initial days of his career, he wanted to become a music director.
- In 1948, at the age of twenty-four, Raj started RK Films, and became a film director with the movie ‘Aag.’
- His parents arranged his marriage with Krishna who is the daughter of Prithviraj Kapoor’s maternal uncle.
- Krishna’s sister is Prem Chopra‘s wife and her brothers Narendra Nath, Rajendra Nath and Prem Nath became actors later.
- According to his wife Krishna, he used to drink daily and accustomed to weep in the bathtub for his girlfriend.
- After marriage, when Nargis with her husband Sunil Datt met Krishna in a party, Nargis said sorry to Krishna for her past relationships with Raj Kapoor.
- When Vyjayanthimala came in his life, at that moment Krishna left his home and used to live in Natraj Hotel with her children, later she moved to her father’s house.
- His son Rishi Kapoor revealed Raj’s affairs with different actresses in his autobiography ‘Khullam Khulla.’
- His first son Randhir is married to actress Babita and the second one Rishi is married to actress Neetu Singh. Famous Bollywood stars Karishma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor are his granddaughters (daughters of Randhir Kapoor and Babita). The prominent actor Ranbir is his grandson (son of Rishi and Neetu Singh).
- Ranbir was his favourite grandchild. Once Ranbir demanded him a suit while he was going to Russia and from there he brought two bags of suits in all possible colours for him.
- His daughter Ritu Nanda’s son Nikhil Nanda got married to Shweta who is the daughter of famous actor Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan.
- He had a very good relationship with Dilip Kumar and even led his baraat (marriage procession) along with his father Prithviraj and famous actor Dev Anand.
- Filmmaker Vijay Anand tried to direct a film with the leading stars Raj Kapoor, Dilip Kumar, and Dev Anand but it couldn’t be completed due to dates hassles and some other reasons.
- He is famous in different countries such as China, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Turkey, The Soviet Union and many other parts of the world.
- A scene of the movie ‘Bobby,’ in which Rishi Kapoor meets Dimple Kapadia in her house was inspired by the real-life meeting of Raj and actress Nargis.
- Legendary singers Manna Dey and Mukesh gave voice to his songs. At the moment of Mukesh’s death, he said that he lost his voice.
- For his famous movies Awaara (1951) and Boot Polish (1954), he was chosen a nominee (two times) for the grand prize of ‘Palme d’Or’ at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
- For his film Jagte Raho in 1956, he got the Crystal Globe award at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival (Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic).
- He became a member of the jury at the fourth Moscow International Film Festival in 1965.
- His films Around the World (1966) and Sapnon Ka Saudagar (1968) were box office flops.
- ‘Mera Naam Joker’ (1970) was the movie that he directed, produced as well as starred in. But, it was proved a disaster at the box office and put him in the financial crises. Later, it got successful as a classic cult.
- In 1971, he produced the movie ‘Kal Aaj Aur Kal,’ in which he worked himself with his father Prithviraj Kapoor, his son Randhir and actress Babita.
- His movie ‘Mera Naam Joker’ is one of the best iconic films of India and it is the first Hindi movie which is four and a half hours long with two intervals. It was also the debut film of his son Rishi Kapoor.
- During the making of Satyam Shivam Sundaram, when Raj Kapoor was searching for a suitable actress; then Zeenat Aman reached his office in the dress of a village girl, and he selected her immediately after getting impressed by her dedication.
- When he was suffering from bad health, his friend and director Hrishikesh Mukherjee made the movie ‘Anand’ in his honour.
- In 1987, when he was invited to receive the ‘ Dadasaheb Phalke Award’ at the Sirifort Auditorium, he agreed to go there in spite of his bad health and when his name was announced to get the honour, he felt a strong chest pain, seeing this, R. Venkataraman (former Indian President) walked down the stage for him. His condition got worse and he had to be rushed to the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) immediately.
- After a month of struggling for life on an artificial respiratory system, at the age of 63, he passed away due to multiple organ failures and cardiac arrest.
- During the time of his bad health, he was making the movie ‘Henna,’ which was completed by his sons Rishi and Randhir after his death.
- He won the title “Best Director of the Millennium” by Stardust Awards.
- In 2002, he was given the name “Showman of the Millennium” by Star Screen Awards.
- His movies Shree 420, Aag, and Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai have patriotic themes and his famous song ‘Mera joota hai Japani’ gives the feeling of patriotism and is so popular that it is still featured in many films.
- He brought Shankar Jaikishan (music directors), Shailendra (lyricist) and Hasrat Jaipuri (lyricist) in the film industry.
- He gave a career break to the actresses Dimple Kapadia, Mandakini, Nimmi and also his sons Rishi, Randhir, and Rajiv.
- He explained the unrevealed facts about his films in an interview.