Biodata Rajesh Roshan (Music Director) Agama Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Rajesh Roshan Lal Nagrath|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 165 cm|
dalam meter - 1.65 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 5”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 78 kg|
dalam Pound - 172 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 41 Inches|
Pinggang : 35 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper (Semi-bald)|
|Tanggal Lahir||24 May 1955|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||61 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Music Direction Debut: Kunwara Baap (1974)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Roshan Lal Nagrath (Music Director)|
Ibu - Ira Roshan (Music Director)
Saudara Laki laki - Rakesh Roshan (Filmmaker)
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Kontroversi||In 2008, a case was filed against him by music composer Ram Sampath in the case of plagiarism of the songs in the film Krazzy 4. As the Roshan's failed to defend the case, they did a settlement of 2 crore (INR) with Ram Sampath.|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Shammi Kapoor, Dev Anand, Hrithik Roshan|
|Musik Favorit||Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar, A.R Rahman, R.D Burman, Anu Malik, Sukhwinder Singh, Vishal Dadlani, K.K|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Kanchan Roshan|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Eshaan |
Putri - Pashmina
Profil dan Biodata Rajesh Roshan
- Apakah Rajesh Roshan merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Rajesh Roshan minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Rajesh was born to a Punjabi father from Bareilly (in Uttar Pradesh) and a Bengali mother from Delhi.
- His parents came to Mumbai in search of work and stayed in a garage.
- His father died when he was just 10 years old. However, he proudly carried forward the legacy of his father’s music.
- He received music training from her mother, and Faiz Ahmed Khan Saheb while his mother would rehearse her music. He was also trained by famous music director, Laxmikant of the Laxmikant-Pyarelal duo, but later turned his bitter rival.
- Actor and director Mehmood gave Rajesh his break with the film Kunwara Baap (1974).
- The first song that he recorded was “Saj Rahi Gali” from Kunwara Baap, where he used 15 transgenders (Kinnar) to record the song.
- His fortunes turned with the film Julie (1975), as his music was a huge hit and won him the Filmfare Award for Best Music Director.
- He was the first music director who convinced Amitabh Bachchan to sing a song in a film. The song was “Mere Paas Aao” from the film Mr. Natwarlal (1979).
- He is a shy person and is known in the film industry for his soft-spoken nature.