Biodata Rajinikanth Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Shivaji Rao Gaekwad|
|Nama Panggilan||Rajinikanth, Thalaiva, Superstar|
|Pekerjaan||Actor, Producer, Screenplay Writer, Philanthropist|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 73 kg|
dalam Pound - 161 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 33 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper (Semi-bald)|
|Tanggal Lahir||12 December 1950|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||67 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Bengaluru, Mysore State (now Karnataka), India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bengaluru, Mysore State (now Karnataka), India|
|Pendidikan||Government Model Primary School, Gavipuram, Bengaluru|
|Perguruan Tinggi||M.G.R Film and Television Institute of Tamil Nadu|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Course in Acting|
|Debut||Film: Apoorva Raagangal (1975, Tamil)|
Katha Sangama (1976, Kannada)
Anthuleni Katha (1976, Telugu)
Andha Kanoon (1983, Bollywood)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Ramoji Rao Gaekwad (Worked as a police constable)|
Ibu - Jijabai (Homemaker)
Brothers- Satyanarayana Rao (Elder), Nageshwara Rao (Elder)
Saudara Perempuan - Aswath Balubhai (Elder)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||A bungalow in Poes Garden, Chennai|
|Hobi||Travelling, reading, gardening|
|Kontroversi||• In 2014, Rajinikanth got the stay from the Madras High Court to stop the release of Bollywood film 'Main Hoon Rajinikanth.' Later, the name of the film was changed to 'Main Hoon Part-Time Killer.'|
• In 2015, the Madras High Court issued a notice to Rajinikanth, on a plea by a financier to take action against the director, Kasthuri Raja, father of the Dhanush. The financier also claimed that he gave money to Kasthuri Raja after he had used Rajinikanth's name. He wanted Rajinikanth to 'initiate action against his relative for misusing his name without his consent.'
• In 2017, Lyca Productions announced that Rajinikanth will unveil a housing scheme by its charity wing 'Gnanam Foundation' for displaced Tamils in Jaffna, Sri Lanka. After this announcement, the pro-Tamil protested against Rajinikanth's visit.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Masala Dosa|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan, Kamal Haasan, Sylvester Stallone|
|Artis Favorit||Rekha, Hema Malini|
|Film Favorit||Veera Kesari (Kannada)|
|Buku Favorits||Ponniyin Selvan by Kalki, Amma Vanthal by T. Janakiraman|
|Favourite Politician||Lee Kuan Yew (Former Prime Minister of Singapore)|
|Tempat Favorit||The Himalayas|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Pacar||Silk Smitha (Actress)|
Latha (Producer, Singer)
|Istri / Pasangan||Latha (Producer, Singer, m.1981-present)|
|Tanggal Menikah||26 February 1981|
|Anak-anak||Putra - N/A|
Putri - Aishwarya (born in 1982), Soundarya (born in 1984)
|Koleksi Mobil||Premier Padmini Fiat, Chevrolet Tavera, Toyota Innova, Ambassador, Honda Civic|
|Bikes Collection||Suzuki Hayabusa, Suzuki Intruder M1800 RZ|
|Salary||40-45 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$55 million|
Profil dan Biodata Rajinikanth
- Apakah Rajinikanth merokok?: No (Earlier he used to smoke)
- Apakah Rajinikanth minum alkohol?: Yes
- Rajnikanth is a Maharashtrian by birth and not a Tamilian, though his ancestors hailed from both Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
- He was a very naughty and spoiled brat in his childhood.
- Before becoming an actor he did odd jobs in Chennai and Bengaluru such as a carpenter, a coolie, and a bus conductor for the Bangalore Transport Service (BTS). As a bus conductor, he used to get INR 750.
- As he was keen on acting, he joined the Madras Film Institute, and during one of his stage performance, he met the director, K Balachander, who offered him a role in his Tamil film. Until that time, he was not good at speaking Tamil, but he quickly learned it and master the language.
- For the initial two years of his acting career, he got recognised for his negative roles, until he got the lead role in the Telugu film ‘Chilakamma Cheppindi’ (1977).
- He met his wife, Latha when a group of college girls came to take his interview, where Latha was leading the group. Rajinikanth got so much attracted to Latha that he proposed her on the same day.
- In his 100th film, he played the role of a Hindu saint ‘Raghavendra Swami’ in the film ‘Sri Raghavendra’ (1985).
- In 1988, he did his first and only English film ‘Bloodstone’, an Indian-American action-adventure film.
- His only film that was released with an U/A certificate was ‘Thalapathi’ (1991).
- He was honoured with Padma Bhushan (2000), and Padma Vibhushan (2016) by the Government of India.
- In 2002, he did a day-long fast to protest the Karnataka Government’s decision not to release water from the river Kaveri into Tamil Nadu. Also in 2008, he participated in a day-long fast with other Tamil film personalities, demanding that the Sri Lankan government must end to civil war and give Sri Lankan Tamils their rights.
- In 2007, he became the highest paid Asian actor after Jackie Chan, when he was paid INR 26 crore for the film ‘Sivaji.’
- He was named as the most influential Indian of 2010, by Forbes India.
- He made a special appearance in Shah Rukh Khan‘s Sci-Fi film, ‘Ra.One’ (2011).
- In 2011, he supported social activist Anna Hazare’s anti-corruption movement and offered the use of his marriage hall, Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in Chennai.
- He doesn’t meet people after 9 pm.
- He is very punctual and reaches all his shootings before time.
- His fans celebrate his birthday (12 December) as ‘World Style Day’ or ‘International Style Day.’
- He paid the losses of his distributors when his films ‘Baba’ (2002), and ‘Kuselan’ (2008), failed at the box office.