Biodata Rana Ayyub Agama Biografi, Suami, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Rana Ayyub Khan|
|Pekerjaan||Journalist, Author, Columnist|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||1 May 1984|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||33 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Srinagar, J&K, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Srinagar, J&K, India|
|Pendidikan||Did schooling from Srinagar|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Post Graduation in Social Communications and Media from Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Traveling, Reading, Listening to Music|
|Major Kontroversi||There have been disputes between Rana Ayyub, Tarun Tejpal and Shoma Chaudhury of Tehelka over dropped stories and editorial decisions.|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Suami / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Rana Ayyub
- Apakah Rana Ayyub merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Rana Ayyub drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She was born to an upper-middle-class family in Srinagar, J&K.
- She attained her primary schooling from Srinagar.
- For higher education, she moved to New Delhi, where she pursued her Post Graduation in Social Communications and Media.
- Ayyub also has an experience in filmmaking and radio shows.
- In 2008, she joined Tehelka as an Investigations and Political Journalist.
- Before joining Tehelka, she worked as a freelancer for various news channels.
- In October 2011, Ayyub was honored with “Sanskriti Award” for excellence in journalism.
- In 2013, she resigned from Tehelka over a dispute with Tarun Tejpal (editor-in-chief of Tehelka) as there was a sexual assault charge against him.
- The Outlook magazine listed her investigation of the alleged Gujarat fake encounters as one of the 20 greatest magazine stories of all time across the world.
- She is a good friend of Bollywood actress Richa Chadha.
- She played the role of a journalist in the 2016 Bollywood film- Chalk n Duster.
- She is a staunch critic of Narendra Modi-led Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) Government.