Biodata Rekha Mallya (Vijay Mallya’s Second Wife) Agama Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Rekha Mallya|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 160 cm|
dalam meter - 1.60 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Tempat Lahir||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Pendidikan||Sophia High School, Bengaluru|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Vijay Mallya (Businessman)|
|Suami / Pasangan||Pratap Chettiappa (Businessman, divorced)|
Shahid Mahmood (Businessman, div. 1993)
Vijay Mallya (Businessman)
|Anak-anak||Sons- Kabir Mahmood (from Shahid Mahmood)|
Siddharth Mallya (Stepson)
Daughters- Stella (from Pratap Chettiappa, died in 2003)
Laila Mallya (from Shahid Mahmood, later adopted by Vijay Mallya)
Leanna Mallya (from Vijay Mallya)
Tanya Mallya (from Vijay Mallya)
|Orang Tua||Names Tidak Diketahui|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Tempat Favorit||Italy, Dubai|
- Apakah Rekha Mallya merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Rekha Mallya minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Though her family background is from Coorg, Karnataka; Rekha was born and brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- During her school days, she had acquired the ‘Bengaluru Golf Club’ membership.
- Rekha and Vijay are childhood friends. They both were in a relationship since their school days but as Vijay’s father was against their marriage decision, they both got separated.
- She then got married to a businessman ‘Pratap Chettiappa’ who runs the coffee plantation business. But the marriage didn’t last long and the duo got divorced soon.
- After the divorce, she got married to another businessman ‘Shahid Mahmood’ but again, they called-off their marriage in 1993.
- In the same year, she got married to her childhood friend cum businessman ‘Vijay Mallya.’
- She has been the supporter of ‘National Center for Missing and Exploited Children’ (NCMEC). It is a non-profit organization that works towards the child safety provision.
- She lost her eldest daughter ‘Stella’ in 2003 in a car crash.
- Rekha is also a dog lover and has a ‘Bichon Frise’ dog.