Biodata Riyan Parag (Cricketer) Agama Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Riyan Parag|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 183 cm|
dalam meter - 1.83 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 0”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 70 kg|
dalam Pound - 154 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 40 inches|
Pinggang : 32 inches
Lengan : 14 inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||India U19 Test- 23 July 2017 against England at Chesterfield, England|
India U19 ODI- 14 November 2017 against Bangladesh at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Jersey Number||#3 (India U-19)|
|Records (main ones)||In 2017, he became the second fastest half-century scorer in 33 balls in the Youth Test Cricket. Ahead of him is Virat Kohli who made the fastest half-century in 32 balls.|
|Career Turning Point||After when he scored 207 runs against England in the two matches in his debut Under-19 Youth Test series, he got an opportunity to play in the Youth ODI for the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.|
|Tanggal Lahir||10 November 2001|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||16 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Pendidikan||South Point School, Guwahati|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Pursuing 11th standard|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Parag Das (Former state-level cricketer)|
Ibu - Mithoo Barooah Das (Swimmer)
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
- Riyan Parag hails from a sports family background as his father is a former Assam Ranji cricket player and his mother is a national record holder swimmer.
- He started playing cricket at a very young age and was the part of the Assam Under-16 cricket team when he was 12.
- In 2017, he made his T20 debut against Jharkhand in Kolkata as an opening batsman.
- In July 2017, he got selected in the Under-19 cricket team and played his first match against England in the Youth Test and scored half-centuries (68 & 50) in both innings.
- In November 2017, he played his Under-19 Youth ODI debut match against Bangladesh. In the same month, he played his first-class debut against Hyderabad in the 2017-2018 Ranji Trophy in which he picked 2 wickets.
- In December 2017, he has been selected for the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- Earlier, he was fat. He reduced weight when he went on the Ketogenic diet for almost one and half year.