Biodata Sanjay Gandhi Agama Keluarga, Istri, Kasta, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sanjay Gandhi|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Political Journey||• Sanjay got linked to the politics when he was in his 20s.|
• He became the leader of Indian Youth Congress in the mid-1970s.
• He was elected as an MP from Amethi constituency in January 1980 and served as one till the day he died in June that year.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 176 cm|
dalam meter - 1.76 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 69 kg|
dalam Pound - 152 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||14 December 1946|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi, British India|
|Meninggal Dunia||23 June 1980|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||New Delhi, India|
|Cause of Death||Air Crash near Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi|
|Age (as on 23 June 1980)||33 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||New Delhi, British India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||New Delhi, British India|
|Pendidikan||Welham Boys' School, Dehradun|
The Doon School, Dehradun
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Automotive Engineer & Trained Pilot|
|Debut||With luck going against him in almost every field he tried to set his foot, Sanjay in his 20s decided to throw his hat in the political world. He initially did not get any position in the INC, nor did he hold any office, but because of his political dynasty, he was named the leader of Indian Youth Congress in the mid-1970s.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Feroze Gandhi (Former Indian Politician)|
Ibu - Late Indira Gandhi (Former Indian Politician)
Saudara Laki laki - Late Rajiv Gandhi (Former Indian Politician & trained Pilot)
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Major Kontroversi||• In 1971, Indira Gandhi-led government proposed to manufacture an indigenous car that middle-class Indians could afford. It was named as People's Car. In June that year, an automotive company named Maruti Limited was incorporated under the Companies Act. Sanjay Gandhi was named the Managing Director of the firm which was widely criticised because he had no prior experience in the field but all of the heat froze after Bangladesh Liberation War 1971. |
• Sanjay became influential during the Emergency period and grew himself as Indira's advisor. He had got the total control of his mother and so he virtually ran India along with his friends, especially Bansi Lal. All through those 21 months, he was the one who provoked the compulsory sterilisations, a good intention but worst execution for the nation.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Status Pernikahan||Menikah when died|
|Wife||Maneka Gandhi, Indian Politician (m.1974- 1980)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Varun Gandhi|
Putri - N/A
Profil dan Biodata Sanjay Gandhi
- Did Sanjay Gandhi smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Sanjay Gandhi drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Sanjay always had a soft spot for sports cars and aeroplanes.
- He did not attend any college but took automotive as his career field. He underwent an apprenticeship with Rolls-Royce in Crewe, England.
- Away from politics, he trained himself as a pilot but remained close to her mother.
- Sanjay married a girl who was 10 years younger than him.
- When “Kissa Kursi Ka,” a sarcastic film lampooning Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi, directed by Amrit Nahata in 1975, was sent to censor board for verification, it was transferred to a seven-member revising committee and was further sent to the government. 51 objections were claimed by the government in the film. In response, the director said the characters are imaginary and that it is not to hurt anyone’s sentiments. Apparently, all the prints and the master print of the film were burned in Maruti’s factory in Gurgaon. A committee set up by the Indian government in 1997 found Sanjay Gandhi along with V. C. Shukla, the then Information and Broadcasting Minister, guilty of burning the same. In February 1979, Sanjay and Shukla were sentenced one month and two years imprisonment respectively and were denied bail. However, the verdict was later overturned.
- He was nearly finished when an unknown gunman fired at his car near south-east Delhi while he was campaigning for elections in March 1977.
- In June 1980, when he was flying a new aircraft of Delhi Flying Club, he lost control of it while attempting a manoeuvre which took his life.
- Sanjay was expected to succeed his mother as the head of Indian National Congress, but his early death in a fatal plane crash resulted in his brother becoming the future heir of the party.
- Soon after Sanjay’s death, Maneka Gandhi, his 23-year-old widow, and his son Varun who was barely 1 were evicted from the Prime Minister house. Maneka later started her own political party called Sanjay Vichar Manch and also served in a number of non-Congress opposition governments. She and her son later settled in Bhartiya Janata Party.