Biodata Sanjay Singh Agama Istri, children, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sanjay Singh|
|Political Party||Aam Aadmi Party |
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||22 March 1972|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||45 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Orissa School of Mining Engineering|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Diploma in Mining Engineering|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui (Government Teacher)|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui (Government Teacher)
Saudara Laki laki - Name Tidak Diketahui (Engineer in America)
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hobi||Reading, watching movies & Travelling|
|Favourite Politician||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Aktor Favorit||Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Name Tidak Diketahui|
|Salary||224 INR/month (as per Income Tax Return Filed in 2016-17)|
|Kekayaan bersih||1-2 crores INR|
Profil dan Biodata Sanjay Singh
- Apakah Sanjay Singh merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Sanjay Singh drink Alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Sanjay Singh is a social activist and worked for the rights of hawkers for 16 years before joining the Aam Aadmi Party.
- He did his first ‘Andolan’, fighting for the rights of the people and against the practice of corruption in Keonjhar, Odisha, India.
- 1994, he started an organisation called ‘Sultanpur Samaj Sewa Sangathan’. He started working amongst the poor, organizing blood donation camps, health camps and campaigning for people’s rights.
- He also worked with the ‘Azad Sewa Samiti’, which later became a part of the National Hawkers’ Association.
- He is known as the ‘Sankat Mochan’ of the Aam Aadmi Party and he emerged as a trusted lieutenant of Aam Aadmi Party. He has emerged as the proprietor when it comes to tricky negotiations and conflict resolution.
- In 2002, He began working with Sandeep Pandey, and through their 2007 anti-Coca Cola agitation got associated with Medha Patkar, Ashgar Ali Engineer (Social Activist) and Ram Punyani ( former professor, IIT Bombay).
- In 2011, he worked with Arvind Kejriwal after getting associated with Anna Hazare’s campaign of India Against Corruption (IAC). He was asked to lead a five-day protest in Sultanpur, Rae Bareli and Amethi and when the campaign took its momentum, he was inducted as one of the National Executives of India Against Corruption.
- To establish the image of Aam Aadmi Party at the grass-roots level, he travelled many kilometres in the States of Uttar Pradesh and Punjab to lead the party promotions.
- Until 2017, he had never contested any elections. However, he actively participated in various State Assembly Elections supporting the candidates of Aam Aadmi Party.
- In 2018, he got the nomination of the Upper House of the Indian Democracy for the Rajya Sabha elections.
- Here is the video of an interview with Sanjay Singh, in which he is talking about his journey of life.