Biodata Sara Haider Agama Pacar, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sara Haider|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Tanggal Lahir||Tidak Diketahui|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||Tidak Diketahui|
|Tempat Lahir||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Karachi|
|Pendidikan||Karachi Grammar School, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Islamabad|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelor's degree in Economics|
|Singing Debut||Coke Studio: Ae Dil (2015)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Name Tidak Diketahui|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Shaan Haider
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
Profil dan Biodata Sara Haider
- Apakah Sara Haider merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Sara Haider minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She began her career in the field of music as a backup vocalist for Ahsan Bari of Sounds of Kolachi, in 2010, when aged 18.
- Apart from being a vocalist, she was a songwriter of the band, ‘Teeen,’ alongside Imam Hamdani and Ahsan Ghulam.
- Sara was one of the six artists to be selected to Ufone Uth Records for her first ever single, ‘Tera Saath,’ in 2011.
- Sara started learning classical music under Saffia Beyg, in 2012. At that time, she used to experiment with eastern classical music.
- Following the performance of her group at National Association of Performing Arts in 2012, it was invited to perform at several arts festivals in Delhi and Kolkata. ‘Apeejay Kolkata Literary Festival’ was one among them.
- Sara initially joined Coke Studio as a backing artist in the 7th Season and was featured as a singer alongside Ali Zafar in the 8th Season.
- She was conferred upon with Lux Style Award for Best Emerging Talent, in the year 2015.
- In 2015, she was featured in a self-written song for the music video of Levis for the company’s campaign ‘Live in Levis.’
- For a four-week summer theatre workshop, she attended New York Film Academy, in the year 2016.
- At the Hum Style Awards 2016, Sara was nominated under the category of Most Stylish Female Performer.