Biodata Sarat Chandra Bose Agama Meninggal Dunia, Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sarat Chandra Bose|
|Pekerjaan||Politician, Writer & Lawyer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||6 September 1889|
|Tempat Lahir||Cuttack, Orissa, India|
|Meninggal Dunia||20 February 1950|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||61 Years|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Tidak Diketahui|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Cutaack, Odisha, India|
|Pendidikan||A Protestant European Pendidikan|
|Perguruan Tinggi|| Presidency College|
University of Calcutta
|Keluarga||Ayah - Janakinath Bose|
Ibu - Prabhabati Bose
Saudara Laki laki - Subhas Chandra Bose, Dr. Sunil Chandra Bose
Saudara Perempuan - Name Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Giddepahar Bungalow, Kurseong, West Bengal, India|
|Hobi||Reading & Writting|
|Istri / Pasangan|| Bivabati Devi|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year, 1910|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Sisir Kumar Bose, Ashoke Nath Bose, Amiya Nath Bose, Subrata Bose|
Putri - Chitra Ghosh
|Car Collection|| German-made Wanderer W24 Sedan car|
Profil dan Biodata Sarat Chandra Bose
- Did Sarat Chandra Bose merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Did Sarat Chandra Bose minum alkohol?: Not known
- Sarat Chandra Bose went to England in 1911 to became a Barrister. He had also practiced his work in India for some time but later abandoned it to join the Indian independence movement.
- In the year 1936, he became the president of the Bengal Pradesh Congress Committee and served as a member of the All India Congress Committee from 1936 to 1947.
- After the death of Subhas Chandra Bose, in 1945, Sarat Chandra Bose had led efforts to provide relief and aid to the families of INA soldiers through the INA Defence and Relief Committee.
- In 1946, he was appointed as the member of the Interim Government of Works, Mines, and Powers.
- In January 2014, A lecture on “Sarat Chandra Bose” was delivered in an Institute by international historian Leonard A. Gordon, who has written a joint biography of Sarat Chandra Bose and his younger brother Subhas Chandra Bose, titled “Brothers Against The Raj.”
- Sarat Chandra took an initiative to go to Europe in 1948 to meet Emilie Schenkl and Anita Bose Pfaff, who were wife and daughter of Subhas Chandra Bose.
- In 1941, he endeavored to unite the Hindus and Muslims and with Fazlul Haque, formed the Progressive Coalition Party, which assumed power in Bengal. On the eve of his joining the Ministry, he was arrested in December 1941 and imprisoned until September 1945.
- A Sarat Chandra Bose Memorial Statue was made in the memory of Sarat Ji, at Kolkata, India.