Biodata Sarish Khan (Model) Agama Pacar, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sarish Khan|
|Pekerjaan||Model, Actress, Lawyer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||28-26-28|
|Warna Rambut||Light Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||8 August 1991|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||26 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Lahore, Pakistan, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Virginia, US|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Antonin Scalia Law School, Arlington, Virginia, US|
George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, US
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelor of International Human Rights Law|
B.S. in Economics
|Debut||Film: Chain Aye Na (2017)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Tidak Diketahui (Passed Away)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui (Business Owner)
Saudara Laki laki - None
Sisters- 2 (Elder)
|Hobi||Reading, Singing, Shopping|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Seekh Kababs, Pizza|
|Aktor Favorit||Tom Cruise|
|Artis Favorites||Sabiha Khanum, Meera|
|Penyanyi Favorits||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Ali Zafar|
|Warna Kesukaans||Silver, White|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
Profil dan Biodata Sarish Khan
- Apakah Sarish Khan merokok?: No
- Apakah Sarish Khan minum alkohol?: Not Known
- Sarish Khan is a model and actress who was born in Lahore and raised in Virginia, US.
- She is the granddaughter of Pakistani film actor Santosh Kumar and the 1st lady of the silver screen Sabiha Khanum.
- She lost her father at the age of just 7.
- After the demise of her father, she immigrated to Virginia in the US along with her mother and 2 elder sisters.
- Being the granddaughter of veteran Pakistani actors, modelling and acting are running in her veins since her childhood.
- During her college years, she did many street plays and theatre.
- Before modelling, she did a job in Karachi’s rural areas where she worked on the education fund, organised site visits to schools, and interacted with needy and poor families.
- In an interview, she revealed that before winning the title of Miss Pakistan USA in 2015, she had never even watched a beauty pageant in her life.
- She is a Women Empowerment Ambassador of the non-profit CDRS (Comprehensive Disaster Response Services) and also walked on ramp for the cause of women empowerment.
- She pursued acting course from New York Film Academy.
- She has also done several ad campaigns and modelling assignments.