Biodata Sasikala Natarajan (aka V K Sasikala) Agama Biografi, Suami, Kasta Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||V K Sasikala|
|Party||All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 155 cm|
dalam meter - 1.55 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5' 1"
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 74 Kg|
dalam Pound - 163 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||29 January 1956|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||61 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Thiruthuraipoondi, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Vivekanandan|
Ibu - Krishnaveni
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
|Kontroversi||• She is accused of amassing huge wealth during the tenure of Jayalalitha as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.|
• On 7 December 1996, she was arrested along with Jayalalitha in the Color TV scam.
• She was also sentenced two years rigorous imprisonment in the TANSI land acquisition case.
• On 27 September 2014, a special court in Bangalore, sentenced her 4 years' imprisonment along with Jayalalitha.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||M. Natarajan (a public relation officer)|
|Anak-anak||Putri - Tidak Diketahui|
Putra - Tidak Diketahui
|Net Worth||4 Billion INR (approx.)|
Profil dan Biodata Sasikala Natarajan
- Apakah Sasikala Natarajan merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Sasikala Natarajan minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- She was born in a Mudaliar family in Tiruvarur district of Tamil Nadu.
- Later, her family moved to Mannargudi.
- She married to M. Natarajan, who was working as a Public Relation Officer on a temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Government.
- In 1976, her husband lost the job due to the Internal Emergency imposed by Indira Gandhi (the then Prime Minister of India) and they had to sell or pawn jewels to sustain their livelihood.
- Sasikala also opened a video renting business to supplement the family income.
- Her husband had a close relation with V S Chandralekha (the then District Collector of Cuddalore) who further had a close relation with Ramachandran (the then Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu).
- V S Chandralekha introduced Sasikala Natarajan to Jayalalitha. Both (Sasikala Natarajan and Jayalalitha) gradually became very close.
- In 1995, Jayalalitha arranged a lavish marriage of her foster son V. N. Sudhakaran (the nephew of Sasikala Natarajan). The marriage attracted lots of controversies for its scale in expenditure.
- Jayalalitha had to face lots of ire of media and party workers after the entry of Sasikala in her Poes Garden Residence as Sasikala was reported to embezzle lots of money and assets on Jayalalitha’s behalf.
- On 19 December 2011, Jayalalitha expelled her long-term close aide Sasikala from AIADMK, however, she was admitted back into the party on 31 March 2012.
- After the death of Jayalalitha on 5 December 2016, Sasikala is reported to succeed Jayalalitha as AIADMK General Secretary.
- On 31 December 2016, she was appointed General Secretary of AIADMK and became the 2nd woman leader to lead the AIADMK after Jayalalitha.