Biodata Satyapal Singh Agama Kasta, Istri, Biografi, Keluarga, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Satyapal Singh|
|Pekerjaan||Civil Servant (Retired IPS) & Politician|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||• On 2 February 2014, joined BJP|
• On 26 May 2014, elected to the Lok Sabha from Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh
• On 3 September 2017, appointed Minister of State for Human Resource Development (Higher Education)
|Service||Indian Police Service (IPS)|
|Postings||• Assistant Superintendent of Police of Nasik|
• Superintendent of Police, Gadchiroli district
• Superintendent of Police of Buldhana
• Inspector General of Police, Nagpur Range
• Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime), Mumbai
• Special Inspector General, Konkan Range
• Police Commissioner of Nagpur
• Police Commissioner, Pune
• Additional Director General of Police (ADGP) of Maharashtra
• Police Commissioner of Mumbai
|Awards/Honours||• Special Service Medal for extraordinary work in the Naxalite areas of Andhra Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh|
• President's Police Medal for meritorious service in 1996
• DG's Insignia in 1996
• Shanti Doot International Award - the honour is conferred by the World Peace Movement Trust India
• President's Police Medal for distinguished service in 2004
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 173 cm|
dalam meter - 1.73 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 8”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||29 November 1955|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||62 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Basauli, Baghpat [NCR]|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Digamber Jain College, Baraut|
The University of Wollongong, Australia
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||MSc (Chemistry) from Digamber Jain College, Baraut in 1976 |
M.Phil (Chemistry) from Delhi University in 1978
M.A. (Public Administration) from Nagpur University in 1989
PhD in Naxalism from Nagpur University in 1993
MBA from the University of Wollongong, Australia
|Keluarga||Ayah - Ram Kishan|
Ibu - Name Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||House No. 158 Village Basauli, Tehsil-Baraut, District- Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobi||Doing Yoga, Reading, Writing, Travelling|
|Kontroversi||• In 2010, he courted controversy when he refused clearance to renew the then Maharashtra Home minister Ramesh Bagwe's passport, citing the minister had no less than 19 cases pending against him.|
• In 2013, he stirred the media when he endorsed Raavan as a model of masculine etiquette, who set the benchmark for chivalry when he abstained from touching Sita -- after abducting her.
• In December 2017, he attracted a controversy when he made a remark on women's attire. He said, "no boy will marry a girl if she decides to come to mandap wearing jeans."
• In January 2018, he again attracted a controversy with his statement that Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution is scientifically wrong and should not be taught in schools and colleges because "no one saw an ape turning into a man."
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
|Favourite Subject||Philosophy, Sociology, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit|
|Buku Favorit||Satyarth Prakash by Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Alka Singh (Politician)|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year, 1982|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Praket Arya|
Daughters- Charu Pragya, Richa Prama
|Salary (as a Lok Sabha Member)||₹50,000 + Other Allowances|
|Net Worth||₹7 Crore (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Satyapal Singh
- Apakah Satyapal Singh merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Satyapal Singh minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He is a vocal proponent of vegetarianism.
- Before joining the Indian Police Service, he wanted to become a scientist.
- During his tenure as a Police Officer in Mumbai, he is credited with cracking the organised crime syndicates including the Chhota Shakeel, Chhota Rajan, and Arun Gawli gangs, which terrorised Mumbai in the 1990s.
- As Police Commissioner of Nagpur, he started a campaign called “Mission Mrityunjay.” The campaign involved college students in the fight against terror activities who assisted the police in intelligence gathering and reported suspicious and anti-social activities on campus and in the city. He formed 386 such clubs in the city, during his stint.
- During his stint as the Nagpur Police Chief, he had also busted the ‘Matka’ gangs, in which a local politician’s link with the high-profile racket was unearthed.
- The 2010 Pune bombing took place during his tenure as the Pune Police Commissioner.
- In June 2011, he requested the court to relieve him citing differences of opinion between two other SIT members- Satish Verma and Mohan Jha, when he was appointed the chairman of a special investigation team constituted by the Gujarat High Court to probe the Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case.
- On 23 August 2012, he was appointed the Police Commissioner of Mumbai.
- On 31 January 2014, he applied for the voluntary retirement scheme (VRS) and tendered his resignation.
- He is the first serving Police Commissioner of Mumbai to resign from his post.
- On 1 February 2014, in an interview to the Economic Times, he stated his reason for quitting- “My inner voice is telling me that it’s time to change profession. As a police officer, I have worked for the people of Mumbai and Maharashtra for many years, but now it’s time to work for the entire country with a renewed energy.”
- On 2 February 2014, Mr. Singh joined BJP in the presence of the then Gujarat CM Narendra Modi and BJP chief Rajnath Singh.
- On 21 January 2018, his claim that Darwin’s Theory of Evolution is wrong, started doing rounds in media. He claimed that “Darwin’s theory wrong, nobody saw an ape turning into a man”.