Biodata Saurabh Bhardwaj Agama Kasta, Istri, Anak, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Saurabh Bhardwaj|
|Pekerjaan||Software Engineer (Resigned)|
|Political Party||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Political Journey||2013: He won Delhi Assembly election from the Greater Kailash constituency |
2015: He got re-elected from the Greater Kailash constituency
28 December 2013 to 14 February 2014: He was appointed as a Cabinet Minister in the Arvind Kejriwal government
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||December 1979|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||39 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||New Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||New Delhi, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University)|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Computer Science Engineering|
Bachelor's Degree in Law
|Keluarga||Ayah - Shri Rajender Pal|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Resident Of H.No. 678 Chirag Delhi, New Delhi|
|Hobi||Writing & Reading|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Punjabi Cuisines|
|Favourite Politician||Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Shivani Bhardwaj|
|Car Collection||Maruti Suzuki WagonR|
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield|
|Salary (as Delhi MLA)||₹2,10,000|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||₹86 Lacs|
Profil dan Biodata Saurabh Bhardwaj
- Apakah Saurabh Bhardwaj merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Saurabh Bhardwaj minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He is an engineering graduate and worked as a software engineer in a company named Invensys (now Schneider Electric) in Hyderabad.
- He also holds expertise in microchips and coding and was a former employee at Johnson Controls, an American multinational company, in India.
- In 2013, he resigned from the post of a software engineer to join politics and joined Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party.
- Before entering into politics, he was involved in various social works. In 2005, to provide legal assistance to a rape victim girl, he studied law so that he could help other such people.
- In 2017, he was appointed as the chief-spokesperson of Aam Aadmi Party.
- On May 2017, he came into the limelight when he claimed that the EVM machines can be tampered easily by using some secret codes. For which, later, The Election Commission proclaimed that EVMs are made under the supervision of technicians in a confidential manner, and it cannot be hacked.
- In the year 2017, he won the MLA of the year award by Dainik Prayukti, which is an Indian Hindi-language daily newspaper published in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh.
- Here is the video of an interview with Saurabh Bharadwaj in which, he is explaining his point of view on EVM tampering.