Biodata Shahid Afridi Agama Istri, Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi|
|Nama Panggilan||Boom Boom Afridi and Shah|
|Pekerjaan||Pakistani Cricketer (All-rounder)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 178 cm|
dalam meter - 1.78 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 10”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 77 kg|
dalam Pound - 170 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 42 Inches|
Pinggang : 34 inches
Lengan : 15 Inches
|Warna Rambut||Light Brown|
|International Debut||Test- 22 October 1998 vs Australia in Karachi|
ODI- 2 October 1996 vs Kenya in Nairobi
T20- 28 August 2006 vs England in Bristol
#10(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||ICC World XI, Deccan Chargers, Asia XI, Pakistan, Hampshire, Melbourne Renegades, Dhaka Gladiators, Ruhuna Royals, Pakistan All Star XI, Knights, Rest of the World XI, Northamptonshire, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, Sylhet Super Stars, Peshawar Zalmi|
|Nature on field||Very Aggressive|
|Likes to play against||India|
|Favourite Shot/Ball||Hit over mid-wicket/Googly|
|Records (main ones)||• For 19 years he had the record for the fastest century in ODIs.|
• He has 44 ducks in ODIs+Test+T20's.
• 32 times he has won the man of the match award, the most by any Pakistani and the 3rd highest in the world.
• Pakistan has won 212 out of the 384 ODIs that he has played.
|Career Turning Point||In his 2nd ODI match against Sri Lanka in 1996, he scored a 37-ball century.|
|Tanggal Lahir||1 March 1980|
|Umur (di Tahun 2018)||38 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Khyber Agency, FATA, Pakistan|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Sahabzada Fazal-ur-Rehman Afridi|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui (Died)
Saudara Laki laki - Tariq Afridi, Iqbal Afridi, Mushtaq Afridi, Ashfaq Afridi, Shoaib Afridi and Javed Afridi (Cousin)
Saudara Perempuan - 4
|Hobi||Driving and listening music|
|Kontroversi||• In 2005, he was banned for 2 ODIs and a Test match after cameras caught him intentionally scrapping up the pitch with his boots in a Test match against England. |
• In 2007, during the 3rd ODI against Pakistan at Kanpur, he had a verbal fight with Gautam Gambhir, after having a collision with each other.
• In 2010, he interviewed that the squad had been selected without his consultation, after which PCB gave him an official warning.
• After winning the Asia cup in 2012, he was caught on camera pushing up a fan at the Karachi airport after the return from Dhaka.
• Once Shoaib Akhtar hit Mohammed Asif with a bat and after it, he accepted his mistake and said that Afridi provoked him during the incident.
• On 3 April 2018, he posted a provocative tweet in which he urged the United Nations (UN) to make an interference in the matter of the "Indian Occupied Kashmir" and take measures to prevent the killing of "innocents."
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Javed Miandad, Chris Gayle|
Bowler: Wasim Akram, Imran Khan
|Makanan kesukaan||Kebabs, chicken biryani, kheer and ice-cream|
|Aktor Favorit||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Film Favorit||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Istri / Pasangan||Nadia Afridi|
|Children||Putri - Aqsa, Asmara, Ajwa and Ansha |
Putra - N/A
|Net Worth (as in 2016)||PKR 4.3 billion (US$41 million)|
Profil dan Biodata Shahid Afridi
- Apakah Shahid Afridi merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Shahid Afridi minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Afridi started his career as a leg spinner in the Sameer Cup 1996–97 by replacing the injured Mushtaq Ahmed.
- He used Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to score the 3rd fastest ODI century in 37 balls in 1996 against Sri Lanka in Nairobi.
- He had the record for the fastest century in ODI for 19 years until Corey Anderson and AB de Villiers broke it. (Anderson 36 balls (2014) and de Villiers 31 balls (2015)).
- In 1998, he took 5 for 52 against Australia in his Test Debut.
- His cousin brother Javed Afridi is the CEO of Haier mobile in Pakistan.
- During the 3rd ODI at Kanpur in November 2007 against India, he had a verbal fight with Gautam Gambhir.
- He has a charity foundation called Shahid Afridi Foundation which provides healthcare and education facilities to the required people.
- From 2009 to 2011, he was the captain of Pakistan in limited overs format.
- In 2011, he announced his conditional retirement from international cricket as a protest against the PCB, and later that year he returned after Ijaz Butt got replaced as chairman of the PCB.
- His family owns a Toyota Showroom in Sabzi Mandi, Karchi.
- He is the slowest batsman to reach 7000 runs in about 316 innings.
- He has the worst batting average of 23.31 among 87 batsmen who made more than 4000 ODI runs.