Biodata Shahid Khaqan Abbasi Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Shahid Khaqan Abbasi|
|Political Party||Islami Jamhoori Ittehad|
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N)
|Political Journey||• He was elected to the National Assembly of Pakistan for the first time from Rawalpindi constituency as an independent candidate in 1988. He joined Islami Jamhoori Ittehad (Islamic Democratic Alliance) after winning the elections.|
• Abbasi was made the Parliamentary Secretary for Defence after he had won National Assembly elections 1990 as a candidate of Islami Jamhoori Ittehad.
• He then joined PML-N and won National Elections from Rawalpindi constituency for the third consecutive time in 1993. He served as the Chairman of the Standing Committee of National Assembly on Defense until 1997.
• Abbasi was elected from the same constituency for the fourth consecutive term in 1997 and appointed as the Chairman of Pakistan International Airlines. He remained in the post till 1999.
• In March 2008, after winning the national elections for the fifth time, he was appointed as the Federal Minister of Commerce after PML-N formed a coalition government with PPP. He was also given an additional portfolio of Federal Minister for Defence Production.
• He was given the charge as Minister of Petroleum and Natural Resources after he had won the Pakistani national elections for the sixth time in 2013. He was in the post until July 2017.
• Abbasi was named as the interim Prime Minister of Pakistan by former PM Nawaz Sharif following latter's resignation after Panama Papers case decision in late July 2017.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 185 cm|
dalam meter - 1.85 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 1”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 90 kg|
dalam Pound - 198 lbs
|Warna Mata||Light Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||27 December 1958|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||58 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Lawrence College, Murree|
University of California, Los Angeles
George Washington University, Washington D.C.
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Master's in Electrical Engineering|
|Debut||He began his political career after his father's death in 1988.|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Late Muhammad Khaqan Abbasi (Former Pakistani Politician)|
Ibu - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Late Zahid Abbasi
Saudara Perempuan - Sadia Abbasi (Pakistani Politician)
|Kontroversi||• His tenure as the Chairman of PIA was terminated in 1999 Pakistani coup d'état, and he was arrested for being allegedly involved with the then Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in preventing a PIA aircraft from landing which was carrying the then President Pervez Musharraf.|
• In March 2018, Abbasi went to the U.S. to visit his ailing sister, but when he landed at the John F. Kennedy Airport in New York, where a video of him being frisked that went viral on social media.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Nawaz Sharif|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
Putri - None
Profil dan Biodata Shahid Khaqan Abbasi
- Apakah Shahid Khaqan Abbasi smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Shahid Khaqan Abbasi drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- Upon graduating with a bachelor’s, he worked as a professional engineer for various projects in the United States. He then moved to Saudi Arabia to work on several energy projects in Saudi oil industry.
- His father, who was an air commodore in Pakistan Air Force and also a Pakistani politician, died in April 1988 when a missile hit his car in the Ojhri Camp disaster. Abbasi’s brother was also injured in the incident after which he went into coma. He was bedridden for 17 long years before passing away in 2005.
- The only time he was unsuccessful in winning his constituency in general election was in 2002. He lost his seat to a Pakistan People’s Party’s candidate.
- He founded Airblue limited, a private, low-cost Pakistani airline in 2003 where he served as the first chairman of firm till 2007 and then became chief operating officer of the airline.