Biodata Sharmila Tagore Agama Suami, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sharmila Tagore (Aka Begum Ayesha Sultana)|
|Nama Panggilan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 162 cm|
dalam meter - 1.62 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||8 December 1944|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||72 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Pendidikan||Loreto Convent, Asansol, West Bengal, India, |
St. John's Diocesan Girls' Higher Secondary School, Kolkata
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Bengali Film- Apur Sansar (The World of Apu) (1959)|
Hindi Film- Kashmir Ki Kali (1964)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Gitindranath Tagore|
Ibu - Ira Baruah
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Sisters- late Oindrila Kunda (Tinku Tagore), Romila Sen (Chinky Tagore)
|Hobi||Shopping, Gardening, Reading Books, and Listening to music|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Director||Satyajit Ray|
|Aktor Favorits||Sanjeev Kumar, Shashi Kapoor, Rajesh Khanna, Dharmendra|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Begum Akhtar|
|Tempat Favorits||France, South Africa|
|Makanan kesukaan||Bengali Cuisine|
|Favourite Restaurant||Bukhara, Delhi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Pacar||Mansoor Ali Khan|
|Suami / Pasangan||Mansoor Ali Khan (Cricketer)|
|Tanggal Menikah||27 December 1969|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Saif Ali Khan (Actor)|
Daughters- Saba Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan (Actress)
Menantu wanita - Kareena Kapoor
Profil dan Biodata Sharmila Tagore
- Apakah Sharmila Tagore merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Sharmila Tagore minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Sharmila was born in Hyderabad, but she spent some years of childhood in Kolkata.
- She was offered to work in films at the age of 13.
- Sharmila was not good at studies. Her attendance was very short, she came to be regarded as a bad influence on her schoolmates and faced a choice of either doing films or studying further.
- Her younger sister Oindrila was the first in the family to act in a film, and the only role she ever played was that of Mini in Tapan Sinha’s film Kabuliwala (1957).
- She was the first Artis India to appear in a bikini for 1967 movie ‘An Evening in Paris’, which established Sharmila as a sex symbol in Hindi films.
- In 1968, she also posed in a bikini for the glossy Filmfare magazine.
- Before being married to Mansoor Ali Khan, Sharmila converted to Islam and changed her name to Begum Ayesha Sultana though she and her family never used that name.
- Her Husband Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was the Nawab of Pataudi and former captain of the Indian cricket team.
- Sharmila’s husband Mansoor Ali died in September 2011, and in November 2012 she wrote to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) asking for the upcoming series between India and England to be recognized as the Pataudi Trophy.
- For 1975 movie Mausam, she won the National Film Award for Best Actress and National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress for Abar Aranye.