Biodata Shashi Kapoor Agama Meninggal Dunia, Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Balbir Raj Prithviraj Kapoor|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 85 kg|
dalam Pound - 187 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||18 March 1938|
|Meninggal Dunia||4 December 2017|
|Penyebab Meninggal Dunia||Liver cirrhosis (Kidney failure)|
|Age (at the time of death)||79 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Tempat Meninggal Dunia||Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Don Bosco High School, Mumbai|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||School Dropout|
|Debut||Film- Aag (1948, as a child artist)|
Dharamputra (1961, in a lead role)
Direction- Ajooba (1991)
Production- Junoon (1978)
TV- Gulliver's Travels (1996, British/American TV series)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Prithviraj Kapoor (Actor, Filmmaker, Writer)|
Ibu - Ramsarni Mehra Kapoor
Brothers- Late Raj Kapoor (Elder, Actor), Shammi Kapoor (Elder, Actor)
Saudara Perempuan - Urmila Sial Kapoor
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||A bungalow in Juhu, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Playing musical instruments, Listening to music, Watching movies|
|Kontroversi||His 1972 flick 'Siddhartha' alongside, Simi Garewal stirred controversy due to their intimate scenes. |
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Quote||"It will be a great achievement for mankind when a man finally learns to become a human."|
|Favourite Musical Instruments||Piano|
|Aktor Favorit||Prithviraj Kapoor|
|Favourite Chef||Meena Pinto|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Jennifer Kendal (m. 1958-1984; till her death)|
|Anak-anak||Sons- Karan Kapoor (Photographer), |
Kunal Kapoor (Ad Maker)
Putri - Sanjana Kapoor (Entrepreneur)
|Kekayaan bersih||INR 500 Crore|
Profil dan Biodata Shashi Kapoor
- Did Shashi Kapoor merokok?: No
- Did Shashi Kapoor minum alkohol?: Yes
- Shashi was sent to a boarding school at a very young age, where he feet inconvenient regarding his food. One day, Shashi wrote a letter to his mother complaining about the food of the school and said that he would commit suicide if he would receive this kind of food. In the wake of it, Shashi came out of boarding school.
- In his childhood, Shashi Kapoor acted in plays, directed and produced by his father Prithviraj Kapoor.
- In the late 1940s, as a child actor, Shashi played many roles in movies. His best-known performance as a child actor was in Awaara (1951), where he played the younger version of the Raj Kapoor.
- Shashi started his career with Dharmaputra in 1961. After that, he was starred in multifarious movies like Deewar, Kabhi Kabhi, Baseraa, Namak Halaal, Waqt, Trishul, Aa Gale Lag Jaa, Suhag, etc. These all were blockbusters.
- Raj Kapoor gave him the nickname “Taxi” due to various reasons. Firstly, due to the busy shooting schedules, Shashi used to sleep in his car or a taxi. Secondly, he always looked like running away in a taxi. And, thirdly, he had a habit of picking & dropping his co-actors in his car or taxi.
- His iconic dialogue “Mere Paas Maa Hai” from the film ‘Deewar’ (1975), made him immortal.
- In 1991, he tried his hand in direction too. The first film in his direction was Ajooba that starred Amitabh Bachchan in the lead role. Sharing a story from the sets, Amitabh Bachchan said in an interview with Mumbai Mirror, “He moved around the set with a stick in his hand, with the intention of using it on anyone who misbehaved. But he never used it! He was one director who cared immensely for his artists and technicians, on an equal plane.”
- In an Interview with Mumbai Mirror, Indian actress Shabana Azmi revealed that Shashi Kapoor put his money only in theater and cinema, over other commercial businesses. Sharing an anecdote Shabana said, “When we went for the Moscow Film Festival, with just eight dollars in foreign exchange, we were all trapped for cash. But despite the presence of bigwigs like FC Mehra and Raj Kapoor, Shashi Kapoor footed every bill.”
- He never worked on Sundays as he spent the entire day with the family.
- Shashi considered his father as his role model.
- Once, Amitabh Bachchan saved his life when he was conducting a show at Shanmukhananda Hall in Mumbai. He was in a wheelchair due to his fractured leg, and suddenly the hall caught fire, which caused a rush. He screamed for help, but no one responded. Then Amitabh Bachchan came and rescued him.