Biodata Sheikh Hasina Agama Biografi, Suami, Keluarga Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sheikh Hasina Wazed|
|Famous As||"Mother of Humanity" for showing humanitarian attitude,love and affection to one million Rohingya refugees from the neighbouring country Myanmar|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Warna Mata||Lavendar Grey|
|Political Party||Bangladesh Awami League|
|Other Political Affilations||Grand Alliance (2008–present)|
|Political Journey||1981: She was elected as Chairperson of the ‘Awami League Party’.|
1991: She became Leader of the Opposition in the Fifth Parliament of Bangladesh.
1996: She was elected and sworn in as the second female Prime Minister of Bangladesh.
2001: She lost the elections and led the party opposing the government for the next seven years.
2009: She was elected as Prime Minister once again.
2014: She continues to serve as Prime Minister today after winning again.
|Biggest Rival||Khaleda Zia|
|Tanggal Lahir||28 September 1947|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||70 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Tungipara, Gopalganj District, East Bengal, Dominion of Pakistan (Now in Bangladesh)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Tungipara Upazila, Bangladesh|
|Pendidikan||Ajimpur Girls’ Pendidikan|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Eden Mohila College|
University of Dhaka
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• 1998: The Félix Houphouët-Boigny Peace Prize by the UNESCO|
• 1998: Mother Teresa Award by the All India Peace Council
• 1998: M.K. Gandhi Award by the Mahatama M K Gandhi Foundation of Oslo, Norway
• 2009: Indira Gandhi Prize
• 2014: UNESCO Peace Tree award for her commitment to women's empowerment and girl's education
|Kontroversi||• In 2007, Hasina was once arrested for the charges of extortion. The Anti-Corruption Commission sent notices to both Hasina and Khaleda Zia, notifying them to provide details of their assets to the Commission within one week.|
• In the same year (2007), an additional case was filed against Hasina by the Anti-Corruption Commission regarding a contract for the construction of a power plant in 1997, for which she allegedly took a bribe of 30 million takas.
• On 11 April 2007, the police filed murder charges against Hasina, alleging her to be the mastermind behind the killing of four supporters of a rival political party in October 2006. The four alleged victims were beaten to death during encounters between the Awami League and rival party activists.
• Padma Bridge Scandal is the largest political scandal in Bangladesh that involved the ruling Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina's Awami League's government who allegedly borrowed a large amount money from the Canadian construction company SNC-Lavalin in exchange for tendering them the construction contract. After this, The World Bank shove off of a project to build Bangladesh's largest bridge, citing corruption concerns, cancelling a $1.2bn (£764m) credit for road-rail bridge over the Padma River. To which Hasina claimed that an MD of a bank from USA provoked the World Bank to cancel the loan. Though in 2017, an Ontario (Canada) Superior court justice dismissed the bribery-conspiracy case for lack of any proof.
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Late M.A. Wazed Miah (1968-2009), a nuclear scientist|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Sajeeb Wazed|
Putri - Saima Wazed
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Mujibur Rahman|
Ibu - Fazilatunnesa Mujib
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - 3 |
Saudara Perempuan - Sheikh Rehana
|Kekayaan bersih||₹1 Billion (₹10 lakhs)|
As per 2017
Profil dan Biodata Sheikh Hasina
- Apakah Sheikh Hasina merokok?: Not known
- Apakah Sheikh Hasina drink?: Not known
- She is the daughter of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, her father was the first president of Bangladesh (1971) and Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib.
- She has said in many interviews that she had grown up living in fear due to her father’s political works.
- Since the political affairs of Bangladesh were very unstable in 1971, (Bangladesh separated completely from Pakistan) she had to leave the country for few years.
- Hasina was not in Bangladesh when the assassination of her father took place on 15 August 1975 (her mother and three brothers were also executed). She was not even allowed to return to the country. Only she and a sister survived the brutal assassination of her family as they were in West Germany at that time.
- She was living in India when she was elected to lead the Awami League Party on 16 February 1981, then only she returned to Bangladesh on 17 May 1981.
- Her 1980’s was full of in and out of detentions. She was placed under house arrest twice in 1984 and again in 1985 for three months.
- In 1990, through a legit process, she challenged General Ershad who led the martial law and it took few years to made him quit.
- Before her play into politics, elections were often manipulated, by inappropriate methods of voting and even counting them prevailed that time, and the country was so erratic that those who raised their voice against the government were often jailed, exiled, or even murdered. Through this lady’s dedication and efforts, an amendment for neutral and free elections was passed. Bangladesh significantly improved becoming more democratic, less violent and allowing more civil rights than ever before.
- In 1991, she became Leader of the Opposition in the country’s Fifth Parliament, she escorted all the political parties in the parliament towards changing the Presidential system into the Parliamentary one.
- Her party won the national election in 1996 for the first time and she became the second lady Prime Minister of Bangladesh.
- The Ganges Water Sharing Treaty with India as well as the Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) Peace pact with the Parbatya Chattagram Jana- Samhati Samiti (PCJSS) was signed by the Hasina government in 1996 and 1997 respectively. These created an environment of peace, harmony and development in Bangladesh.
- In 1997, apace with the Queen of Spain and the United States First Lady Hilary Clinton, she was proposed to co-chair the ‘Micro-credit Summit’ which became an essential humanitarian movement.
- In 2001, she lost the elections and the political conditions of Bangladesh got worse and the whole country was left to violent protests, strikes, and a complete unrest.
- In 2004, during her tenure in the opposition, she was targeted and survived a number of fatal attacks. These attacks were followed by the death of 21 ‘Awami League’ members.
- She decided to contest the Ninth National Parliamentary Elections of 2008 under the name “Grand Alliance” with the Jatiya Party led by Hussain Muhammad Ershad and won the general elections with a two-thirds majority i.e 230 seats out of 299.
- Finally, she was sworn into office as the Prime Minister for the second time on 6 January 2009.
- Her second term (2009 to 2014) as Prime Minister is overshadowed by some big scandals. These include; Padma Bridge Scandal, Hallmark-Sonali Bank Scam, Share market Scandal, Rana Plaza collapse.
- In January 2014, Hasina became the prime minister for the third time after winning the general election, which was snubbed by the main opposition BNP led alliance. The elections have been called “An electoral farce”.
- She is one of the most powerful women and the current Prime Minister of Bangladesh.
- Hasina is a Patron of Asian University for Women, led by Chancellor, Mrs Cherie Blair, and including the First Lady of Japan, HE Akie Abe, as well as Irina Bokova, the Director-General of UNESCO.
- Hasina ranks 30th on the Forbes List of World’s 100 Most Powerful Women, this list was published in 2017.
- The position of Bangladeshi women in the society has improved and upgraded by her efforts. Women have been given a voice in politics since then.