Biodata Shekhar Ravjiani Agama Wife Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Shekhar Ravjiani|
|Pekerjaan||Music Composer, Singer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 30 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Tanggal Lahir||29 November 1978|
|Umur (di Tahun 2016)||38 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Kutch, Gujarat|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Kutch, Gujarat|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Music Composition: Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999)|
Film (Acting): Neerja (2016)
|Keluarga||Ayah - Hasmukh Ravjiani (Share Trader)|
Ibu - Kusum Ravjiani (Homemaker)
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorit||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Penyanyi Favorits||Sukhwinder Singh, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal|
|Favourite Music Directors||Shankar Mahadevan, Amit Trivedi, Pritam, A. R. Rahman, Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Favourite Directors||Sujoy Ghosh, Farah Khan|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Istri / Pasangan||Chhaya|
|Anak-anak||Putra : None|
Putri : Bipasha
Profil dan Biodata Shekhar Ravjiani
- Apakah Shekhar Ravjiani merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Shekhar Ravjiani minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Shekhar inherited the love for music from his parents, who despite being from a non-musical background made it a point to play the piano, and the accordion at home every single day. They considered musical instruments as a great means to tackle day-to-day stress.
- Shekhar’s home was not far away from Jagjit Singh’s home. Thus, his family was close friends with the now deceased Ghazal singer.
- He started learning classical music at the age of 8.
- At the age of 20 (in 1997), Shekhar auditioned for Zee TV’s popular singing show “Sa Re Ga Ma” and got selected.
- Like almost every other music composer today, Shekar also began his musical journey by composing ad Jingles.
- Shekhar ‘first’ met Vishal Dadlani, his future partner, at a studio when the two accidentally bumped into each other. Though Vishal’s face looked familiar to him, he was unable to recall their initial meeting. However, a couple of exchanges of ‘have we met before ?’ made them realize the fact that they once performed for a local band in South Mumbai. While Shekhar was tasked to play the keyboard, Vishal was the lead guitarist of the band.
- Shekhar made his debut, as part of the ‘Vishal-Shekhar’ duo, with the film Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999). He was only 23 then.
- Interestingly, they first set their studio inside a marble factory in Worli, located next to a graveyard.
- In an interview, Shekhar said that sometimes because of his work commitments, he feels trapped and wants to disconnect from people/society. Therefore, once in every two months, he takes a flight to London and spends some days there in seclusion. This way, he says, he gets some rest as well.
- He is a highly religious person and makes it a point to never leave his house before offering prayers to God.