Biodata Shikhar Dhawan Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi & More
|Nama Lengkap||Shikhar Dhawan|
|Nama Panggilan||Gabbar, Jatt Ji, Daddy D|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Cricketer (Left-handed Batsman)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 180 cm|
dalam meter - 1.80 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 11”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Ukuran Badan (approx.)|| Dada : 40 inches|
Pinggang : 32 inches
Lengan : 16 inches
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI- 20 October 2010 against Australia at Visakhapatnam|
Test- 14 March 2013 against Australia at Mohali
T20- 4 June 2011 against West Indies at Port of Spain
|Jersey Number||#25, 16 (India)|
|Domestic/State Team||Deccan Chargers, Delhi, Delhi Daredevils, India A, Mumbai Indians, Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Coach/Mentor||Tarak Sinha, Madan Sharma|
|Favourite Shot||Cut shot|
|Records (main ones)||• The leading run scorer in any Under-19 World Cup (505 runs from 7 innings in 2004).|
• The fastest to reach 1000 runs in ICC ODI tournaments (16 innings).
• The 2nd-highest individual score in a List A match (248 runs off 150 balls for India A against South Africa A at Pretoria).
• Shikhar Dhawan and David Warner became the 1st opening pair to score more than 2000 runs in the IPL.
• The 97th batsman overall to score a century on his Test debut (187 runs against Australia in 2013).
• The fastest century ever on Test debut (187 runs off 85 balls against Australia in 2013).
• Most runs by an Indian player in the 2015 ICC World Cup (412 runs in 8 innings).
• The 1st ever cricketer to get 2 consecutive golden bats at ICC Champions Trophy.
• Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma made a record opening partnership in T20 internationals (158 runs) for any wicket, against New Zealand in 2017.
• The 1st Indian batsman (9th overall) to score a century in 100th ODI (against South Africa in 2018).
|Awards/Achievements||2004- Player of the Tournament in the Under-19 World Cup|
2013- Man of the Series in the ICC Champions Trophy
|Career Turning Point||His performance for the India Blue in the 2010 Challengers Trophy, after which he was included in the ODI series against Australia.|
|Tanggal Lahir||5 December 1985|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||32 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Delhi, India|
|Pendidikan||St. Mark's Senior Secondary Public School, Delhi|
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||N/A|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||12th standard|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||A bungalow in Delhi and Melbourne|
|Hobi||Doing yoga, Swimming, Reading, Playing table tennis and badminton|
|Tattoo||Right hand- Arjuna, the character from Mahabharat, Lord Shiva, and Baba Deep Singh (one of the most honoured martyrs in Sikh history)|
Left biceps- "Carpe Diem" written
Right shoulder- A tribal design
Left calf- A bird with a leafless tree
Left forearm- His wife's name written "Ayesha"
Tattoos Photo & Details: Shikhar Dhawan tattoos
|Kontroversi||On 29 December 2017, when he, along with his family was travelling to Cape Town to play against South Africa, his wife and kids were stopped at Dubai airport from boarding the flight as they weren't having birth certificates for the kids. |
|Girls, Profil Lengkap|
|Pacar||Ayesha Mukherjee (Former Kickboxer)|
|Tanggal Menikah||30 October 2012|
|Marriage Place||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Istri / Pasangan||Ayesha Mukherjee (m. 2012-present)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Zoravar (born in 2014)|
Daughters- Rhea (Step-daughter), Aliyah (Step-daughter)
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Mahendra Pal Dhawan|
Ibu - Sunaina Dhawan
|Sibling||Saudara Laki laki - None|
Saudara Perempuan - Shreshta (Younger)
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar, Andy Flower|
|Favourite Cricket Ground||Lord's Cricket Ground, London|
|Makanan kesukaan||Butter chicken|
|Aktor Favorit||Aamir Khan, Sylvester Stallone|
|Artis Favorit||Kareena Kapoor|
|Film Favorit||Rocky (1976)|
|Penyanyi Favorit||Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Wadali brothers (Puranchand & Pyarelal)|
|Favourite Song||"Mawa Thandiya Chava" by Gurdas Maan|
"Sai" by Satinder Sartaj
|Buku Favorit||Blink by Malcolm Gladwell, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne|
|Car Collection||Mercedes GL350 CDI|
|Bike Collection||Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa, Royal Enfield|
|Salary (as in 2018)||Retainer Fee- ₹7 crore |
Test Fee- ₹15 lakh
ODI Fee- ₹6 lakh
T20 Fee- ₹3 lakh
IPL 11- ₹5.2 crore
|Kekayaan bersih||₹75 crore|
Profil dan Biodata Shikhar Dhawan
- Apakah Shikhar Dhawan merokok?: No
- Apakah Shikhar Dhawan minum alkohol?: Yes
- His cousin used to play for Sonnet Club, Delhi. Watching him play, he developed his interest in cricket, after which his parents enrolled him at the Sonnet Club, aged 12, under the coaching of Tarak Sinha.
- The same year, he scored a century in a U-15 school tournament.
- When he joined the club, he was more of a wicket-keeper than a batsman.
- While he was playing domestic cricket, there was a time when he was continually overlooked by the selectors, which frustrated him so much that he wanted to quit playing cricket.
- On his ODI debut, he got out on a “duck” and scored a “century” on his Test debut.
- He was selected ahead of Virender Sehwag on his Test debut, and he fully justified his selection by hitting the fastest century on Test debut — in just 85 balls.
- His Ghajini haircut, curved moustache, and the way he twirls his moustache is a trendsetter among the youths.
- His wife Ayesha Mukherji who was settled in Australia was introduced to him by their common friend Harbhajan Singh on Facebook. Later, they both got into a relationship and got married.
- His wife Ayesha is half-Bengali and half-British, who hails from Melbourne, Australia. She has 2 children with her first husband and 1 child with Shikhar Dhawan.
- His wife is 10 years older than him.
- He has a signature style of celebration after taking a catch.
- He is known to be a grounded person and he credits Sufi songs for it as it taught him to treat success and failure in the same way.