Biodata Smriti Irani Agama Biografi, Suami, Keluarga Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Smriti Zubin Irani|
|Nama Panggilan||India's Bahu|
|Pekerjaan||Indian politician, Former Model, Television Actress and Producer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 170 cm|
dalam meter - 1.70 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 7”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 82 kg|
dalam Pound - 181 lbs
|Tanggal Lahir||23 March 1976|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||41 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||New Delhi, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Holy Child Auxilium School, New Delhi|
|Perguruan Tinggi||University of Delhi, Delhi|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||Tidak Diketahui|
|Debut||Film: Malik Ek (Hindi, 2010)|
TV: Aatish and Hum Hain Kal Aaj Aur Kal (Hindi, 2000)
Politics: Joined Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) in 2003
|Keluarga||Ayah - Shri Ajay Kumar Malhotra (Punjabi Khatri)|
Ibu - Smt. Shibani Bagchi (Bengali)
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Hobi||Horoscope, Reading, Music|
|Major Kontroversi||• Her educational qualification became controversial in 2014 when she made contradictory claims regarding her educational degrees. In 2004, she claimed to have a degree in BA while in 2014 she claimed to have a degree in Commerce.|
• She was criticized for not taking appropriate action in the suicide case of a Dalit student of Hyderabad University, Rohit Vemula.
• A number of central-university Vice Chancellors criticized Irani when she sacked two vice chancellors, during her tenure as HRD Minister.
• In October 2014, a furor was created over her decision to replace German with Sanskrit as the third language in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
• Management institutes i.e., IIMs were at the loggerheads with Irani when she cleared a clause to include the IIMs under the ambit of her ministry.
• A number of bureaucrats left her ministry citing her high-handed way of functioning.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Gujrati Cuisines, Tea, Coffee|
|Artis Favorit||Rekha, Hema Malini|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Suami / Pasangan||Zubin Irani (Businessman, m.2001-present)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Zohr Irani (Born in 2001)|
Daughters- Zoish Irani (Born in 2003), Shanelle Irani (Step-daughter)
|Net Worth||4 Crore (INR)|
Profil dan Biodata Smriti Irani
- Apakah Smriti Irani merokok?: No
- Apakah Smriti Irani drink alcohol?: No
- Her mother was a member of Jana Sangh and her grandfather was an RSS Swayamsevak, so, she has been too a part of RSS Swayamsevak Sangh from her childhood.
- In the early days of her career, Irani worked at the Mc Donalds in Bandra, Mumbai as a waitress.
- She appeared in a song of the album “Saawan Mein Lag Gayi Aag” with Mika Singh in 1998.
- In mid-2000, she became a household name when she played the role of Tulsi Virani in Ekta Kapoor’s production “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” on Star Plus.
- She holds the record for the maximum number (consecutively five times) of Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress (popular).
- She had differences with Ekta Kapoor and left the show in 2007. However, in 2008, she made a comeback in a special episode.
- She also played the mythological role of Sita in Zee TV’s Ramayan in 2001.
- She joined BJP in 2003 and became Vice President of Maharashtra Youth Wing in 2004.
- Irani contested unsuccessfully in the 2004 General Elections for the 14th Lok Sabha against Kapil Sibal of Indian National Congress from the Chandni Chowk Constituency of Delhi.
- On 24 June 2010, she was appointed All India President of “BJP Mahila Morcha” – BJP’s women’s wing.
- In August 2011, Irani became Rajya Sabha Member from Gujarat.
- In 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, she contested unsuccessfully against Rahul Gandhi from the Amethi Constituency in Uttar Pradesh.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi appointed her as HRD Minister in his cabinet on 26 May 2014, making her the youngest Cabinet Minister at that time.
- On 5th July 2016, she was shifted from HRD Ministry to the Textiles Ministry in a massive Cabinet Reshuffle of the Central Government.