Biodata Smriti Mandhana (Indian Women Cricketer) Agama, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana|
|Pekerjaan||Indian Women Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 163 cm|
dalam meter - 1.63 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 4”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 55 kg|
dalam Pound - 121 lbs
|International Debut||Test- 13 August 2014 vs England Women in Wormsley|
ODI- 10 April 2013 vs Bangladesh Women in Ahmedabad
T20- 5 April 2013 vs Bangladesh Women in Vadodra
|Jersey Number||#18 (India)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Brisbane Heat Women|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium-fast|
|Batting Style||Left-hand bat|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• While playing against Gujarat in October 2013, Mandhana became first Indian women cricketer to achieve a double ton in a One Day game. She had smashed 224 off just 150 balls in the West Zone under-19 tournament.|
• With 3 centuries in as many matches and a total of 192 runs in the Women's Challenger Trophy 2016, she stood as the highest run-scorer of the tournament.
|Career Turning Point||In order to utilize her heroic batting style and huge numbers in the domestic cricket, the selectors named her to the international squad in April 2013.|
|Tanggal Lahir||18 July 1996|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||21 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Tidak Diketahui|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Shrinivas Mandhana (Former district-levrl Cricketer)|
Ibu - Smita Mandhana
Saudara Laki laki - Sharavan Mandhana (Former district-levrl Cricketer)
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Hobi||Listening to Music|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Boys, Affair Profil Lengkap|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
Profil dan Biodata Smriti Mandhana
- Apakah Smriti Mandhana smoke: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Smriti Mandhana drink alcohol: Tidak Diketahui
- She belongs to a family of cricketers. His father and brother played district level cricket for Sangli. She made her mind to be a cricketer after watching her brother play at the Maharashtra state Under-16 tournaments. Shravan, her brother, still bowls her in the nets.
- Mandhana was just 9 when she was selected to play for Maharashtra’s Under-15 team at district-level.
- Maharashtra Under-19 Cricket team picked her up in 2007 to play for them while she aged just 11.
- In September 2016, she became one of the first two Indians to be signed to play in the Women’s Big Bash League after Brisbane Heat signed her up for the then edition of the tournament. Harmanpreet Kaur is the other one.