Biodata Somy Ali (Actress) Agama Pacar, Suami, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Somy Ali|
|Other Name||Sumy Ali|
|Pekerjaan||Actress, Designer, Journalist, Columnist, Philanthropist|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 60 kg|
dalam Pound - 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-32-34|
|Warna Rambut||Light Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||25 March 1976|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||41 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Pendidikan||Convent of Jesus and Mary, Karachi, Pakistan |
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Nova Southeastern University, Broward County, Florida|
The University of Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Bachelor of Film and Television|
Majoring in Psychology
Masters in Broadcast Journalism
|Debut||Film: Anth (1993)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Madan|
Ibu - Tehmina
Saudara Laki laki - Mohammed Ali
Sisters- Hina Ali, Huma Ali
|Hobi||Dancing, Travelling, Writing|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Mutton, Biryani|
|Aktor Favorit||Salman Khan|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Tidak Diketahui|
|Pacar||Salman Khan (Actor)
|Suami / Pasangan||Tidak Diketahui|
Profil dan Biodata Somy Ali
- Apakah Somy Ali merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Somy Ali minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Somy Ali is a Pakistani born former Bollywood actress, model, designer, writer and journalist.
- She is born to an Iraqi mother and Pakistani father with 3 more siblings.
- She was sexually assaulted when she was hardly 5 years old.
- At the age just 12, she shifted to Florida along with her mother and brother.
- She was supported by her brother to choose modelling as her career.
- She was not interested in acting and her only aim to come in Bollywood was to meet her teenage crush, Salman Khan, she was even in a relationship with him for eight years.
- She has appeared in the movies like ‘Krishan Avtaar’, ‘Yaar Gaddar’, ‘Aao Pyaar Karen’, ‘Andolan’, ‘Mafia’, etc.
- In December 1999, she came to Mumbai from Florida to continue her studies.
- She also made documentary films on social awareness related to rape, abortion, domestic violence, and teenage suicide.
- Being a philanthropist, she also helped and fought for the women’s rights issues in South Asia.
- She has written articles about rape victims namely Shazia Khalid, Sonia Naz and Mukhtaran Mai.
- In 2006, she established her own clothing brand ‘So-Me Designs’ and donates to ‘No More Tears’.
- In 2011, she was acclaimed with the ‘American Heritage Award’ from the American Immigration Council for her work with ‘No More Tears’.
- In 2015, she was honored with ‘The Daily Point of Light Award’ by former President George H. W. Bush and presidential proclamation for National Domestic Violence awareness by former President Barack Obama for her work with ‘No More Tears’.