Biodata Srishti Kumar (Kiran Kumar’s Daughter) Agama Pacar, Keluarga, Biografi & More
|Nama Lengkap||Srishti Dhar|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 161 cm|
dalam meter - 1.61 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 3”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-32-35|
|Tanggal Lahir||2 August 1990|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||27 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||TV: Miilee (2005)|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Kiran Kumar (Actor)|
Ibu - Sushma Verma (Gujarati Actress, Stylist & Consultant)
Brothers- Shaurya Kumar (Actor), Vikas Kumar
Saudara Perempuan - N/A
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Jeevan Kiran, S V Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai|
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Aktor Favorits||Shah Rukh Khan, Farhan Akhtar, R. Madhavan, Ian Somerhalder|
|Artis Favorit||Dia Mirza|
|Favourite Fashion Desingers||Archana Kochhar, Sidharta Aryan|
|Favourite Restaurant||Panache, Azo Cafe, in Mumbai|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Suami / Pasangan||N/A|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Srishti Kumar
- Apakah Srishti Kumar merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Srishti Kumar minum alkohol?: Yes
- Srishti is a Kashmiri by birth and her family has ties with the royal family by virtue of being the great-granddaughter of the Wazir-e-Wazarat of Gilgit.
- Her father, Kiran Kumar, is a seasoned film and TV actor who has worked on many Bollywood, Rajasthani and Gujarati films.
- At the age of 15, she made a small appearance in the TV show ‘Miilee’ (2005) that her father was acting in.
- She is multitalented and balances 4 diverse careers: costume design, jewelry design, bar management, and film production.
- She has been attending fashion shows since her childhood, and that’s how she developed an interest in costume and jewelry designing.
- She along with her mother runs a jewelry and clothing label ‘Shush & Shish.’
- She is fluent in various languages, such as – English, Hindi, Punjabi, Marathi, and Gujarati.
- Her family is an ardent devotee of Sai Baba and have a production house named after him, ‘Sainama Visions.’