Biodata Stephen Fleming (Cricketer) Agama Istri, Keluarga, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Stephen Paul Fleming|
|Nama Panggilan||Flem, Donkey|
|Pekerjaan||A former New Zealand cricketer|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 187 cm|
dalam meter - 1.88 m
dalam Feet Inci - 6’ 2”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 80 kg|
dalam Pound - 176 lbs
|Warna Mata||Dark Brown|
|Warna Rambut||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI- 25 March 1994 v India at at Napier|
Test- 19 March 1994 v India at Hamilton
T20- 17 February 2005 v Australia at Auckland
|Jersey Number||#7 (New Zealand)|
|Favourite Shot||Cover Drive|
|Records (main ones)||• Second most capped test player of New Zealand (111 test matches with 7172 runs). |
• New Zealand's ODI cricket Captain in 218 matches.
• 279 ODI matches with 8007 runs for New Zealand.
• 171 catches in tests and 132 in ODIs.
• Highest batting strike rate (281.81) in test innings.
|Career Turning Point||In 1996, Maiden Test century against England at Auckland |
|Tanggal Lahir||1 April 1973|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||44 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand|
|Kebangsaan||New Zealander (Kiwi)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Canterbury, New Zealand|
|Pendidikan||Waltham Primary School and Cashmere High Pendidikan|
|Perguruan Tinggi||Christchurch Teacher's College|
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||Two years' degree in Physical Education|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Gary Kirk (President of the South Christchurch Cricket Club)|
Ibu - Pauline Fleming
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Bradford|
|Hobi||PlayStation, Reading, and playing Golf|
|Kontroversi||In 1995, he was accused of smoking marijuana with his teammates Dion Nash and Matthew Hart. |
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman- Rahul Dravid (former Indian cricketer)|
Bowler- Sir Richard John Hadlee (New Zealand's former Cricketer)
|Makanan kesukaan||Japanese Tepanyaki|
|Favourite Author||Ken Follet|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Tanggal Menikah||9 May 2007|
|Anak-anak||Putri - Tayla (born in 2006)|
Putra - Cooper (born in 2008)
|₹2.5 crore |
Profil dan Biodata Stephen Fleming
- Apakah Stephen Fleming merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Stephen Fleming minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He appeared in 111 test matches and won 28 of them against the countries like England, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, India and West Indies.
- His mother, Pauline Fleming brought him up in the absence of his father.
- His father Gary Kirk took care of his career and also played with him in a senior rugby match.
- In March 1994, in his test debut against India, he scored 92 runs and won ‘Man of the Match’ award.
- He hit 106 runs against West Indies in Port-of-Spain (1995-96), 116 runs against Australia in Melbourne (1997-98), and 78 & 174 against Sri Lanka in Colombo (1998) without getting out.
- He proved his best captaincy in September 2000 after a victory over Zimbabwe.
- In 2003, he scored 274 (not out) against Sri Lanka.
- During the 2003 Cricket World Cup, his inning of 134 runs against South Africa, is still considered a master class among his fans.
- He played county cricket for Nottinghamshire, Yorkshire, and Middlesex in England and also won the County Championship in 2005.
- In April 2006, he scored his 3rd Test double century against South Africa at Cape Town. He also made a record of highest partnership with his team-mate James Franklin, by scoring 262 for the 8th wicket.
- On 25 October 2006, he made a world record by accepting the responsibility of his team’s captaincy 194th time in an ODI.
- During the 2007 World Cup, he became the second-highest run scorer of New Zealand by scoring 353 runs. But in the semi-final against Sri Lanka, he couldn’t score well and crashed out of the tournament after losing the match.
- He played for New Zealand in the 80 test matches, which is a second highest number record in the world.
- On 24 April 2007, he gave resignation from the ODI captaincy.
- On 26 March 2008, he took retirement from the international cricket.
Posted by Stephen Fleming on 15 ಅಕ್ಟೋಬರ್ 2008
- In the 2008 Indian Premier League, he played for the ‘Chennai Super Kings’ and took the position of its coach from 2009.
- In 2010, he founded the company ‘CricHQ’ with Simon Baker and Brendon McCullum (former New Zealand cricket captain), It provides the digital services to cricket organizations and cricket fans in different parts of the world.
- He made his team win during the IPL 2010, CLT20 2010 and also IPL 2011.
- In February 2015, he was selected as a coach in ‘The Big Bash League’ (Australian Twenty20 cricket league).
- In the IPL of 2016, he played as a coach for Rising Pune Supergiants.
- In Indian Premier League 2018, he became the head coach of the ‘Chennai Super Kings.’
- In 1997, he had 28 catches (tests) under his belt, which remained a record until 2016 when Steven Smith broke his record by taking 29 catches.