Biodata Steve Smith (Cricketer) Agama, Istri, Biografi Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Steven Peter Devereux Smith|
|Nama Panggilan||Schmidt, Smudge, Smithy, God|
|Pekerjaan||Australian International Cricketer (Batsman) |
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 175 cm|
dalam meter - 1.75 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 9”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 78 kg|
dalam Pound - 172 lbs
|Ukuran Badan|| Dada : 40 Inches|
Pinggang : 32 Inches
Lengan : 12 Inches
|Warna Mata||Light Blue|
|International Debut||Test- 13 July 2010 vs Pakistan at Lord's|
ODI- 19 February 2010 vs West Indies at Melbourne
T20- 5 February 2010 vs Pakistan at Melbourne
|Jersey Number||#49 (Australia)|
|Domestic/State Team||Antigua Hawksbills, New South Wales, Pune Warriors, Rajasthan Royals, Rising Pune Supergiants, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sutherland, Sydney Sixers, Worcestershire|
|Likes to play against||India, England|
|Favourite Shot||Flick shot|
|Records (main ones)||• 2nd highest wicket taker of ICC WorldCup T20 2010. |
• First Australian skipper to open the captaincy with three consecutive centuries, and the second batsman against West Indies to score a century in every match of a Test series.
• During the 2014–15 Border-Gavaskar Trophy Test Series, Smith set a record for the most runs (769) scored by an individual in a series against India.
|Career Turning Point||His performance in the 2009–10 domestic season where he had a first-class batting average of 50+, and a bowling average of 45+, which was later improved with the help of Shane Warne, who also praised him. In the final match of the season he took 7 for 64 in the 2nd innings against South Australia.|
|Tanggal Lahir||2 June 1989|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||28 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Pendidikan||Alfords Point Primary School |
Menai High School, Sutherland Shire
|Kualifikasi Pendidikan||High school dropout|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Peter Smith|
Ibu - Gillian Smith
Saudara Laki laki - N/A
Saudara Perempuan - Kristie Smith (Elder)
|Hobi||Photography, scuba diving, watching tennis, rugby & baseball|
|Kontroversi||• Steve took a magnificent catch of Pakistani batsmen Fawad Alam in slips which was a little controversial as Smith ran to the ball before batsmen played the shot, later it was declared a fair catch.|
• On 24 March 2018, during the evening session on the third day of the 3rd Test match between Australia and South Africa, Australia's Cameron Bancroft was caught on camera damaging the ball with a small yellow object (ball-tampering). At the press conference after the day's play, Bancroft accepted that he was trying to alter the ball with yellow tape attached to some padding, with captain Steve Smith fully aware about it as it was planned during the lunch break by the "leadership group," of the team. After the investigation, the Cricket Australia banned Steve Smith and David Warner for a year, and Cameron Bancroft for 9 months, from international and domestic cricket.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Atlit Favorits||Batsman: Ricky Ponting |
Bowler: Shane Warne
Tennis: Roger Federer
|Film Favorit||Hollywood: Home Alone 2: Lost in New York|
|Favourite TV Shows||American: Las Vegas, CSI, Two and a Half Men, One Tree Hill|
|Musik Favorit||Florence + The Machine, Little Birdy, Vampire Weekend, La Roux, The Killers|
|Makanan kesukaan||Chicken Schnitzel, Acai|
|Favourite Restaurant||Clovelly Hotel in Sydney|
|Girls, Keluarga Profil Lengkap|
|Status Pernikahan||Belum Menikah|
|Istri / Pasangan||N/A|
|Anak-anak||Putri - N/A|
Putra - N/A
|Salary (as in 2017)||Retainer Fee: $1.12 million (AUD)|
Per Test: $14,000 (AUD)
Per ODI: $7,000 (AUD)
Per T20: $5,000 (AUD)
|Net Worth||$9 Million (AUD)|
Profil dan Biodata Steve Smith
- Apakah Steve Smith merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Steve Smith minum alkohol?: Yes
- Steve was born to an Australian father and an English mother.
- He started playing cricket as a spin bowler but later on, he became an all-rounder as his batting improved drastically.
- He was the leading wicket-taker at the 2008 KFC Big Bash tournament.
- He was trained by none other than the leg spin master Shane Warne but Smith couldn’t establish his name as a leg spinner instead he became a prolific batsman.
- In the 2014-15 Test series vs India, he scored centuries in all 4 first innings of the home Tests against India.
- In the same series, he became the 45th Test captain for Australia.
- He was also the ICC Player of the Year and ICC Test Player of the Year in 2015.
- He is a fan of horse racing and owns a share in 4 racehorses.