Biodata Sushil Kumar Modi Agama Biografi, Istri, Kasta Profil Lengkap
|Nama Lengkap||Sushil Kumar Modi|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Political Journey||1974: became a Member of Bihar Pradesh Chaatra (Student) Sangharsh Samiti.|
1977: appointed the State Secretary of Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad.
1977-1986: held different posts including that of State Organising Secretary, Bihar, All India Secretary, in-charge of UP and Bihar and then the All India General Secretary of Vidyarthi Parishad.
1990: successfully contested from Patna Central Assembly (now known as Kumhrar (Vidhan Sabha constituency)) and also became the Chief Whip of the BJP Bihar Legislature Party.
1995 & 2000: reelected from Patna Central Assembly.
1996-2004: remained the Leader of Opposition in the Bihar State Assembly.
2000: served as the Minister for Parliamentary in a short lived Nitish Kumar Government.
2004: became a member of Lok Sabha from the Bhagalpur constituency.
2005: elected as the leader of Bihar BJP Legislature Party and also took over as the Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar and was given the Finance Portfolio along with a number of other departments.
2010: continued to be the Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar.
2017: became the Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar for the third time.
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 168 cm|
dalam meter - 1.68 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 6”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 45 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Salt & Pepper|
|Tanggal Lahir||5 January 1952|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||65 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Perguruan Tinggi||B N College, Patna, Bihar|
Patna Science College, Patna, Bihar
|Kualifikasi Pendidikans||BSc from B N College, Patna|
Botany Hons from Patna Science College in 1973
MSc Botany (left the course) from Patna University
|Debut||In 1974, when he became a Member of Bihar Pradesh Chaatra (Student) Sangharsh Samiti|
|Keluarga||Ayah - Moti Lal Modi|
Ibu - Ratna Devi
Saudara Laki laki - Tidak Diketahui
Saudara Perempuan - Tidak Diketahui
|Kasta||Marwari (Vaishya Bania)|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||8-A, Rajendra Nagar, Patna- 800016|
|Hobi||Doing Yoga, Reading, Writing|
|Kontroversi||• He was arrested 5 times during the JP Movement and the Emergency.|
• In 1974, he challenged the constitutional validity of Maintenance of Internal Security Act (MISA).
• In 2004, he filed the Public Interest Litigation (PIL) in the Patna High Court against Lalu Prasad Yadav, which was later known as Fodder Scam.
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Favourite Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
|Favourite Leader||Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, Jayaprakash Narayan|
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Istri|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year 1987|
|Salary||1 Lakh INR+Other Allowances/Month (as in 2017)|
|Kekayaan bersih||1 Crore INR (as in 2014)|
Profil dan Biodata Sushil Kumar Modi
- Apakah Sushil Kumar Modi merokok?: Tidak Diketahui
- Apakah Sushil Kumar Modi drink alcohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- He was born in a Marwari (Vaishya Bania) family in Patna, Bihar.
- In 1962, he joined the RSS (a right-wing Hindu Organization) as a member.
- During Sino-Indian War of 1962, he was appointed Commandment by the Civil Defence to train the students and civilians to teach them to parade and maintain their physical fitness.
- In 1968, Sushil Modi did a 3-year Officer Training Course (OTC), which is considered the highest RSS training course.
- After his matriculation, he became a Vistarak (a full-time worker) of RSS. Later, he became the In-charge of evening branches of RSS Patna Town.
- Modi’s family was involved with the business of readymade garments and wanted him to carry the business further. However, Modi had no interest in his family’s business and he always wanted to serve the people.
- In 1973, he was elected the General Secretary of Student’s Union of Patna University along with Lalu Prasad Yadav as the President of the Union that time.
- During the JP Movement and Emergency, Sushil Modi was arrested 5 times.
- On 30 June 1975, he was arrested and kept in the prisons of Darbhanga, Samastipur, Hazaribagh, Buxar and Bhagalpur. He remained in jail for 19 months continuously.
- He also launched a movement against foreign infiltrators in the bordering districts of Bihar.
- In 2000, he supported the formation of the State of Jharkhand.
- When he was active in Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), he met his wife, Jessie George, in a train. She was from Kerala and belonged to the Christian Community. Initially, their families were against the marriage. However, they finally succeeded to convince their families and married in the year 1987.