Biodata Swati Piramal (Anand Piramal’s Mother) Agama Suami, Keluarga, Biografi & More
|Nama Lengkap||Swati Shah|
|Pekerjaan||Businesswoman, Doctor, Scientist|
|Famous For||Being wife fo Ajay Piramal, Chairman of Piramal Group & Shriram Group|
|Ukuran Bentuk Badan Profil Lengkap|
|Tinggi Badan||dalam centimeter - 157 cm|
dalam meter - 1.57 m
dalam Feet Inci - 5’ 2”
|Berat Badan|| dalam Kilogram - 65 kg|
dalam Pound - 143 lbs
|Warna Rambut||Dark Brown|
|Tanggal Lahir||28 March 1956|
|Umur (di Tahun 2017)||62 Years|
|Tempat Lahir||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Pendidikan||Walsingham House School, Mumbai|
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
|Perguruan Tinggi / Universitas||Mumbai University, Mumbai (MBBS)|
College of Physicians & Surgeons of Mumbai, Mumbai (Diploma in Industrial Medicine)
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Boston, USA (Master's Degree in Public Health)
Diploma in Industrial Medicine Master's
Degree in Public Health (International Health)
|Alamat Tempat Tinggal||'Piramal House' in Worli, Mumbai|
|Hobi||Cooking, Reading, Writing, Singing, Painting, Doing social work|
|Awards/Honours||2004: 'BMA Management Woman Achiever of the Year' Award|
2006: Chevalier de l'Ordre National du Merite (Knight of the Order of Merit
2006: Lucknow National Leadership Award, in the Young Leader in the field of Science and Technology category
2006: Chemtech Pharma Award for Outstanding Contributions in Pharma Biotech industries
2007: Rajiv Gandhi Award for Outstanding Woman Achiever
2010: Global Empowerment Award
2012: Padma Shri Award, by the President of India, Pratibha Patil
2012: Alumni Merit Award
2012: Received the Lotus Award at New York, from Children's Hope India
2014: Kelvinator Stree Shakti Award
|Hubungan Pasangan Pacar Suami|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Ajay Piramal (Businessman)|
|Tanggal Menikah||Year 1976|
|Suami / Pasangan||Ajay Piramal (m. 1976-present)|
|Anak-anak||Putra - Anand Piramal (Businessman)|
Putri - Nandini Piramal (Businesswoman)
|Orang Tua||Ayah - Niranjan Shah (Businessman)|
Ibu - Arunika Shah (Chef)
|Saudara||Saudara Laki laki - Nirav Shah (Businessman)|
Saudara Perempuan - None
|Hal hal Kesukaan dan Favorit|
|Makanan kesukaan||Chaat Papdi, Ethiopian cuisine|
|Buku Favorit||Bhagavad Gita|
|Favourite Painter||Leonardo da Vinci|
|Aset / Properti||A villa in Green Woods, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra|
|Net Worth (as in 2018)||$4.6 billion|
Profil dan Biodata Swati Piramal
- Apakah Swati Piramal merokok?: No
- Apakah Swati Piramal minum alkohol?: Tidak Diketahui
- Anand was born into a Gujarati textile business family with roots in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- She fell in love with the business tycoon, Ajay Piramal, in the mid-1970s, and did her MBBS after it.
- In 1983, she founded ‘Gopikrishna Piramal Memorial Hospital’ that has given an emphasis on polio prevention.
- She played an instrumental role in convincing her husband to make a risky shift from textile to pharma business because the Datta Sawant strike of 1982 hampered the textile industry in Mumbai. Her advice proved to be the breakthrough for her husband as he acquired ‘Nicholas Laboratories,’ a pharma company for ₹16 crore in 1988, and renamed it to ‘ Nicholas Piramal.’
- In 1988, she became the Vice Chairperson of the ‘Piramal Enterprises Limited.’
- The Piramal Group is a worldwide business conglomerate with 4 key companies: Piramal Enterprises Ltd, Piramal Glass, Piramal Realty and Piramal Foundation.
- Apart from being a pharma tycoon and a doctor, she is also a scientist and has done research on diseases like cancer, diabetes, chronic disease, osteoporosis, malaria, tuberculosis, epilepsy, polio, arthritis, heart disease, inflammation and infectious diseases research, and has launched public health campaigns for them.
- From 2010 to 2011, she was the President of Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) and was the first women to achieve it.
- In 2011, she served as a member of the prestigious Harvard Board of Overseers and Dean’s Advisor to Harvard Business School and Public Health.
- She also served as the non-executive director of ‘ICICI Bank’ from 2012 to 2014.
- Her son Anand is the executive director of ‘Piramal Realty’ while his daughter Nandini manages the Piramal Group’s human resource department.
- She is a fabulous cook as cooking is in her genes. Her mother, Arunika Shah, is a Cordon Bleu chef who runs a catering service called ‘Celebrate.’
- She is a diabetic.
- She is a nature lover, especially flowers. She has been organizing an impressive flower show in Mahabaleshwar, at the ‘Mabe Hill Fest.’